Chapter 41

Chapter 41

The rising sun awakens all things.

The soft light entering the cloud layer passes through the glass from the outside of the window, shapeless, marking the shape of a window frame on the ground.

But brightness is not limited to a window frame.

The stimulation of the early morning sunlight made Luan Yenan blink slightly, feeling that he was falling on a white cloud in a daze.

The whole body is full of soft touch.

It is a rare perfect sleep, the mind and strength are filled in the body, even the disobedient neck is very calm.

Luan Yenan moved slightly.

There is also a person in his arms.

I don't know when I did it in my sleep, so I rubbed the little white flower in my arms like a soft white cloud.

She glanced at the top of Zuo Baixuan's hair, rolled her hair with her fingers, and pressed a lock of her hair.

"Awake ?"

Zuo Baixuan's voice was neither light nor heavy, so she couldn't hear the tone, but her conscience was clear, and she probably woke up earlier than Luan Yenan. but make noise.

Luan Yenan's nose was full of breath, and the corner of her mouth lifted a smile.

Xiao Baihua woke up earlier than herself but did not free herself from her arms. She wanted to know what kind of expression Zuo Baixuan would use to face her after everything that happened yesterday.

Luan Yenan let go of the man in his arms.

He looked at her and smiled: "Hello, Xiaoxuan."

The smile is bright, without other impurities, as bright as a ray of sunshine, which is completely different from the state at night.

But Zuo Baixuan took a closer look at Luan Yenan's expression and finally found the flaw.

The smiling, squinting eyes also revealed a slight gap, revealing the cunning.

A fox is still a fox, and Luan Yenan is still Luan Yenan.

Don't let your guard down with a gentle hug when you wake up from a dream, and don't be tempted by a moment like last night.

Zuo Baixuan closed his eyes and opened them with a gentle smile: "Hello, Anan, it's getting late, we should get up."

Luan Yenan watched Zuo Baixuan change from a startled state to a mild state. Like any ordinary couple, get up early in the morning, get comfortable with your partner, and say hello to your favorite person.

It seems like a dream that there was no audience last night, only their kiss.

It seems that the sweet kiss is considered the most ordinary daily life.

Luan Yenan's eyes were dazzled by Zuo Baixuan's smile.

Dimples are deep, intoxicating wines.

The smile is as sweet as vanilla pheromone, which makes you want to drink more.

Zuo Baixuan, who was wearing conservative pajamas, reminded Luan Yenan of her drooping shoulders last night, and her throat was shaking.

He took a deep breath to calm himself.

"It's still early, you don't get up earlier than usual for school, do you?" After talking, Luan Yenan wanted to follow this natural strength and reach out to take back Zuo Baixuan. Take him in your arms.