Chapter 69

Chapter 69

The appearance of Luan Yenan and Zuo Baixuan drew all the attention from the stage, including Si Ruxin.

Si Ruxin held a glass of wine and stood in the hall, wearing a dress with Chinese elements, surrounded by people of all colors.

I was amazed by his appearance and came to strike up a conversation.

I know the background of Si's family, and I will come to leave a personal connection.

There are also designers who know that she is specially invited to communicate.

When the wife and wife appeared, someone asked Si Ruxin's opinion: "I know Miss Luan, an excellent Alpha. Who is this? Is this her Omega?"

If Ruxin doesn't really like that person's phrasing.

There are not few who consider Omega a vassal even in such a scene.

Everyone is well dressed, everyone is highly educated, Alpha, Beta, Omega all get the same treatment.

But there were more Alphas in the room.

Here Alpha will appreciate and respect the excellent Omegas. Those who love him will sincerely pursue him.

But at times, their subconscious will still be exposed, like now.

"It's a very potent Omega." Si Ruxin replied disreputably, with a much harsher tone than before.

The interrogator quickly noticed this change and quickly changed his words to, "Sorry, I mean, I don't know that beautiful girl, no disrespect to Omega."

Si Ruxin simply smiled politely at the man, stopped talking, and walked away towards the long-awaited woman.

"Mr. Luan, Miss Zuo."

"Miss If." Luan Yenan said, and Zuo Baixuan replied.

Luan Yenan was like chatting with other people she didn't know well. After saying hello, she hugged Zuo Baixuan and continued walking.

This reaction made Si Ruxin angry and funny. It's always to avoid getting closer.

Is it necessary, for fear of eating it?

If Ruxin looked at the back of Luan Yenan's neck, she actually used a professional medical barrier patch, the kind with an inhibitory effect.

Look at other Alphas, I want to take advantage of the regulations, I want to show my Alpha's charm, the strength of pheromones, like an open screen The peacock always wants to be admired.

That's a good one, since I realized now, I'm also an S-class Omega, no one even knows what his pheromone tastes like.

I heard people say that Luan Yenan's pheromone was chili, but no one smelled it after she got married.

Back when snakes, worms, rats, and ants rattled around the office, when Bao Xinglong's sensitivity epidemic was suppressed by Luan Yenan, only Luan Yenan's pheromone was still circulating Spicy , but definitely more the rumor of chili flavor.

Is it the ease of top Alpha?

If Ruxin still stared at Luan Yenan, trying to see something from the woman who wore a seal mask and didn't smile at herself, but failed.

Luan Yenan didn't look at Si Ruxin, but Zuo Baixuan looked at her for a while. She was not wearing a cheongsam today, but the dress on her body contained cheongsam elements. , as well as painted ink paintings, which are also very beautiful.

There are still differences between custom-made models and ordinary personal models.

For the first time, Zuo Baixuan had a hole in his heart, and he regretted not choosing the dresses recommended by Luan Yenan, and pursed his lips.