Chapter 102: Luan Zuo's wife

mock-

in the cabin.

There is a white mist all around.

R&D personnel are divided into three groups and run through the instrument quickly and without confusion.

A set of debugging and repairing.

A group to help women in the cabin.

The last group, holding two data reports, stood outside the cabin and waited.

Luan Yenan was the first to open his eyes, his eyes were blank, and he didn't know who he was or where he was.

She stared at the empty space above her head for a few seconds, waited for the instrument on her body to be removed, then came to herself and headed for the next door.

Zuo Baixuan next came out of the cabin, touched the barrier on the back of the neck, and smoothed the folds of her skirt. Slowly, he seemed to wonder if every move was correct.

When she looked up, she saw Luan Yenan before she found herself and ran to Luan Yenan.

Luan Yenan looked at Zuo Baixuan who was wearing a light blue dress and a pair of Luan Yenan-style stilettos.

The little white rabbit seemed to grow up in an instant, took off from childishness and became attractive and mature.

Both smiled at the same time. Luan Yenan held Zuo Baixuan's hand and hugged him, only then could he feel comfortable.

"General Manager Luan, General Manager Zuo, here is the data from this test."

Luan Yenan shook his head in dissatisfaction: "It still won't work."

"Isn't it? I think it's already very good." Zuo Baixuan leaned on Luan Yenan's arm and said, "Remember, Mr. Luan, since he came up with the concept of VR, it hasn't been enough so far, in a little more than three years.

Luan Yenan looked at Zuo Baixuan, who contradicted himself, without hiding the passion in her eyes, she shook her head slightly and said, "You really like being with me more and more, can it be addicted?"

"It's very interesting." Zuo Baixuan raised his face and smiled, but turned to the R&D personnel, "However, this VR game booth focuses on the sense of substitution after entering the game, which will make people forget the true identity, completely immersed in the story. Whether it's suffocation or... other states, it's really real. But do you have protection against the "state of death"?

The developers didn't notice the blush that flashed across Zuo Baixuan's face.

Although it has been experimentally proven that the device does not damage the brain, trauma can be enough to lead to disastrous consequences.

R&D personnel responded to Zuo Baixuan's serious question: "Yes, we will adjust the relevant data, open it only about 50%, and implement security words to facilitate leakage at any time. When of use in cooperation with the government Only then will we consider opening higher levels.

Luan Yenan also said, "Besides, please solve the hardware problem as soon as possible. If the liquid cooling device is not enough to solve the cooling problem, there is no way to mass produce."

"Of course we will continue to improve." The R&D staff nodded.

Luan Yenan held Zuo Baixuan's hand, and after a while in a trance, he thought of another question: "Now there is a sense of substitution in the game, but after leaving the game, the sense of emptiness can easily confuse reality and VR space, and it's better to have a little more buffer zone.