Chapter 100: Crazy Maid X Tsundere Princess 8

And the pro team walked to the channel.

Good luck, the dark clouds that had been brooding since morning never came to their head and dropped a drop of water, so the troops were stationed safely five miles away from the canal position.

The land near the canal is flatter than before, find high ground to garrison, the guards choose a suitable place on the grass, with woods and weeds for cover.

Zuo Baixuan was lying in the tent, the damp low pressure in the air made her turn around and feel uncomfortable.

"It's getting late, it's time to go to bed." Luan Ye Nan sat down next to her couch and said.

Zuo Baixuan was startled by Luan Yenan's sudden noise and turned to look: "Sister Nan, haven't you slept yet?"

Luan Yenan was indeed still awake, but she didn't want to magnify Zuo Baixuan's discomfort, she just smiled: "I fell asleep sitting, and you were alone I woke up lying down, do you need me to hold you Or aren't you tired enough?

Just as Prince Dan was in a hurry today, Luan Yenan wasn't sure if he would make the decision to cross the river in the middle of the night, so he just sat aside, Always be prepared for change.

But when Zuo Baixuan saw Luan Yenan's current attitude, he lost his formality. Lying on her side, her hands fell precisely on her waist.

"Not Tired Enough" became something else, making Zuo Baixuan sweat.

"Sister Nan! It's a tent, and there are palace guards and servants outside." Zuo Baixuan held Luan Yenan's hand and whispered.

"It's late at night, please shut up, they won't come in at will." Luan Yenan whispered in Zuo Baixuan's ear.

Zuo Baixuan still didn't dare.

Yesterday, Luan Yenan succeeded, and he had fun.

Not only were there people around, but she could even hear the footsteps of patrolling guards, how could she be as bold as Luan Yenan?

"Sister Nan, you really like to challenge the limit. Did you hit me a long time ago and want to be discovered?" Zuo Bai Xuan held Luan Yenan's hand tightly, piercing her mind.

Luan Yenan cooperated, relieved, and only lightly kissed Zuo Baixuan's forehead: "If you don't like it, don't."

"It's not that I don't like it either." Zuo Baixuan whispered awkwardly, the stimulation was also exciting...

Luan Yenan, who is serious in front of people, conscientious in her duties, unsmiling, not angry and arrogant, only she knows what he looks like behind people, and Luan Yenan has no resistance against her. She also likes the appearance of the Force.

Luan Yenan listened to Zuo Baixuan's words and kissed his earlobe.

But Zuo Baixuan rushed to hide behind the quilt and replied, "But I don't want to like it!"

Luan Yenan was amused by the whims of the little rabbit, but she did not embarrass him.

I put my hand in front of her: "So sleep in peace, don't think about it, otherwise, I can only use my own method to help you fall asleep. It worked well yesterday.

The words with a charming smile itched Zuo Baixuan's ears, but he dared not speak.

Last night, not only was Luan Yenan crazy, but she was also crazy. But this morning I did not feel that fatigue was the most powerful thing, the inexplicable excitement really spoiled me.