Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Luan Yenan received a call from Luan Muyin.

She conveys that Luan Lizheng is preparing a grand banquet for Luan Yecha in three days to wash away the dust, and at the same time she is also revealing the bottom line of Meeting Old Friends.

"Your grandfather didn't hesitate to use strange means even when it came to his own children." Luan Muyin recalled the days when Luan Lizheng was dragged down in front of his friends and belittled like a child. I don't know how to say the following words.

From her point of view, Luan Yenan was raised by Luan Lizheng, even if Luan Lizheng didn't have a family to speak of, wouldn't Luan Yenan have any?

Now let that dead girl know that she raised her grandfather, and now she will take the opportunity to make a profit to bring her cousin back. Fan, it will certainly be sad.

Luan Muyin's words end here.

But Luan Yenan didn't know just that.

Recent public opinion on the Internet is caused by Luan Lizheng. In recent days, there have been several interceptors on the Luosheng International Circuit, who paid a lot of money to acquire the "block" coin person.

If one or two incidents occur alone, there may be speculators waiting for the opportunity to appear, to appear on a large scale, and even not to conceal it Don't even think about it to find out what's going on .

She just didn't expect that Luan Lizheng couldn't hold her breath so much.

Luan Yecha came back tomorrow and didn't give him time to rest. He directly hosted a dinner tomorrow, determined to pressure himself to build momentum for Luan Yecha.

Luan Yenan told Luan Muyin that she would be careful, while sitting in front of the computer and sending messages to others.

After hanging up.

I saw Zuo Baixuan sitting quietly on the sofa, staring at Luan Yenan, waiting for her reaction.

Luan Yenan smiled and asked, "Did you hear?"

"Well," Zuo Baixuan looked down, "Do you have any plans for dinner tomorrow?"

"Our dance practice is pretty good, so don't worry about it," Luan Yenan replied.

Zuo Baixuan knew that Luan Yenan was smiling without looking up.

Knowing that she didn't ask that question, but answering it on purpose was Luan Yenan's most common bad taste.

Zuo Baixuan thought for a while and was somewhat displeased: "You also said that you would let me come into the company to be the boss, you don't tell me plans, I What else can I do? you be involved?"

When I looked up, I saw Luan Yenan staring at him.

Luan Yenan waited a long time.

She was waiting for Zuo Baixuan to join voluntarily.

"Since you're interested, I'll take you to the factory." Luan Yenan got up and opened the door.

Employees outside the office looked up almost simultaneously.

Seeing Luan Yenan come out first, he immediately lowered his head at the same time.

They are very curious to know how the boss and the boss's wife get along.

Especially on weekdays, Luan Yenan, who is unsmiling and full of aura, stays with his wife.

But seeing Luan Yenan's face, they still chose life as their priority.