Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Luan Yenan waited patiently outside the locker room and walked around the store again, but soon became tired, so she sat lazily at the cashier counter On the bar chair, leaning against the cashier.

Use the scissors on the cashier to cut the tag on her body, and flip through the phone for a while.

The curtain of the dressing room was slowly pulled open and Zuo Baixuan slowly walked out of the dressing room before raising her head.

Luan Yenan has a good eye, this off-white suspender dress fits Zuo Baixuan perfectly.

With light green sunscreen.

The color complemented her plain little face with bright colors.

It looks the best without much modification.

The swaying flowers exude the freshness and sweetness of vegetation.

Luan Yenan was also amazed by this effect.

It wasn't until the image was completely imprinted in her mind that she blinked and praised with the clerk: "It's really beautiful."

Zuo Baixuan looked past the two clerks and contacted Luan Yenan.

"Yes, yes, it's really good-looking! Let's try the others too!" The little clerk also placed the clothes that Luan Yenan had brought out after turning around just now on the table superior.

Luan Yenan raised his hand and shook it, pressing his credit card on the table: "Don't try it, I'll buy it all, and find the same city express to deliver it to our house, no problem, right?"

The little clerk was stunned, this sister is so decisive, so cool!

One of the two clerks collected the money, and the other started to clean up.

Zuo Baixuan turned to change her clothes.

Luan Yenan picked up the scissors on the table and walked over to grab Zuo Baixuan's hand.

Zuo Baixuan was dragged, and she saw the cold weapon in Luan Yenan's hand in the full-length mirror, and the scene from last night suddenly flashed past.

Frightened with cold hands and feet, she looked at Luan Yenan's dark eyes and dared not move.

This person will not act in public, right?

But I don't think so.

Luan Yenan showed her the logo while approaching her.

Seeing Zuo Baixuan's stiff neck and slightly raising her head, she smiled and said, "It's beautiful, let's wear this outfit to go home today."

After she cut the logo, she put the scissors on the silver counter.

Zuo Baixuan's eyes were withdrawn from the scissors, relaxing the muscles.

Luan Yenan saw this scene in his eyes, and his interest was like overturned skittles, scattered all over the place. Fingers flicked between Zuo Baixuan's neck: "It's just that there is something missing."

Zuo Baixuan's cold sweat has stopped, but the fine sweat still remains, and her heart is beating violently.

The man leaned his head over and closed the distance.

In the opposite full-length mirror, the two are more intimate than before.

"But, is it too late to go home to see the two mothers?" Zuo Baixuan swallowed her nervousness and looked back at Luan Yenan.

Luan Yenan was very satisfied with Xiao Baihua's performance at this time, smiled and stopped approaching, took a half step back, and stretched out her hand from behind the nervous little girl to her.