Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Luan Yenan left the beginning and the end on the paper, two rules, thought about the wording a little, and scratched on the paper.

"Because the premise of the marriage agreement must be to maintain the marriage, so I will modify the divorce restrictions and put it in the last column."

Zuo Baixuan didn't think that Luan Yenan would be so kind. As for the trap, she would find a lawyer to take a good look at it, so now she just nodded casually to show her participation.

Luan Yenan then went down to confirm some details.

She supported her chin with her hand, raised her head halfway, tapped her little finger to her lips, and smiled at Zuo Baixuan: "Then it's back to the question just now, since you've made a bet How many chips can you put on the table?"

Zuo Baixuan didn't expect Luan Yenan to ask this question.

But at this moment, she sensed her intentions, leaned against the back of the chair with her tea cup defensively, frowned slightly, and asked: "Look, what else can I put on it? Table chips?"

Luan Yenan put her long fingers on her cheeks and tapped twice: "don't be nervous. I just want to confirm that in order to play the roles of a loving wife and wife in front of elders and friends, How far can you do it. For example: hugging, hugging the waist, kissing the face, kissing, sharing the bed, even marking, how far can you do it?”

Zuo Baixuan stared at Luan Yenan's fox-like eyes, trying to see the meaning of humiliation, but couldn't find it.

Perceiving a bit of leeway in this conversation, she took advantage of the opportunity to play her role as a little white flower, turned her gaze, lowered her voice and said, "I really am not ready for what you are doing today. "

Luan Yenan's movements and expressions did not change at all, just quietly enjoying the performance.

Zuo Baixuan kept her head down, not hearing any interruption or impatience from the woman, so she boldly continued to say: "All this is too sudden for me, Give me some time to prepare, and don't mark it yet. As for showing affection in front of elders and friends, I can take the initiative to cooperate. The kissing thing... I'll do it."

Can she cooperate?

Luan Yenan's finger poking her cheek stopped, Zuo Baixuan's answer surprised her.

The words "kissing" and "marking" just now are intentional.

In the original world, she used "not interested in men" as a pretext for rejecting the objects introduced by others Gotta go.

Now it seems that I am not uninterested, but I have not met interesting enough people.

Right now, it's fun enough.

In order to grasp the development direction of things, Xiaobaihua chose to take the initiative.

Luan Yenan raised his brows slightly, his heart was pretending to be a naughty little puppy, beating left and right.

She asked: "Oh? Are you going to kiss me?"

Zuo Baixuan hurriedly made a correction: "Accurately speaking, if there is such a need, I will. But normal and reserved couples, even if they are married, will not kiss me in front of others, let alone me. Said it was in front of the elders!"

Zuo Baixuan thought that there must be a lot of wild friends in the rich second-generation circle.

So she secretly dropped the word "friend" from her speech.