Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Luan Yenan locked Zuo Baixuan's back and pressed it in front of him.

Kiss deeply.

Although it has a familiar feeling, Luan Yenan still sticks out the tip of his tongue almost instinctively. This self-taught ability is just looking for a state that makes her comfortable.

Zuo Baixuan naturally knew that Luan Yenan was very powerful, and even regretted it, so she should not be provocative, and actually expected her to panic for a long time.

This man is crazy!

But the rich vodka in the mouth is stirring. She was severely poured several glasses of wine, and she even thought... it was delicious.

She thinks Luan Yenan is a wonderful person, and so is herself.

Other Alphas use glands to release pheromones, and other Omegas use glands to receive pheromones.

Zuo Baixuan couldn't struggle, nor struggled in front of many eyes. One hand hooked Luan Yenan's neck, and the other hand could only pat Luan Yenan's arm.

Luan Yenan felt Zuo Baixuan's intention to beg for mercy, moved his tongue lightly, loosened the tip of his teeth, and finally let go of his hand.

The tip of her tongue licked the corner of her lips lightly, and the vanilla smell clearly slipped across the tip of her tongue. She showed a satisfied smile and looked at the reaction of the person in her arms.

She raised her eyes and gave Luan Yenan a grudge with the last of her strength.

Ears, mouth, and whole face are all hot and numb.

Perhaps Luan Yenan is right, he is indeed a money fan.

"Wow—!"

The students held their breath, and then relaxed, and then let out an exclamation.

This is so exciting!

It's much more exciting than eating biscuits on the forum! !

A pure and lustful kiss, is this the love between adults!

The students in the back row were hoarse, and almost shouted "marriage". Thinking about it, these two got married a long time ago!

No wonder no wonder!

No wonder it feels completely different from ordinary couples!

"Ahhhh!"

I don't know it's the bear child who is screaming wildly.

Zuo Baixuan was so embarrassed that she had no strength. At the same time, because she received too many pheromones, her whole body became hot and she couldn't move.

Fortunately, they are standing at the entrance of the auditorium, facing the exhaust fan at the entrance, sucking away the small amount of pheromone from the two of them, otherwise there will be a lot of pheromones in the entire auditorium. Young Alphas and Omegas are bound to cause riots.

This is the reason why Luan Yenan doesn't want to stay at all.

The drug made her extremely sensitive to the pheromone around her, and the pheromone of the young Alpha and Omega in the auditorium made her a little troubled, and the forty-minute speech was already the limit.

Fortunately, Zuo Baixuan is here.

Compared to the drugs that are still in the experimental period, Zuo Baixuan is like a good medicine.

Just being close makes her feel comfortable.

Only this shy Miss Medicine is tired.

Luan Yenan opened the cloak on his arm with one hand and put it on Zuo Baixuan, completely hiding the person in his arms, and at the same time made a silence to the surrounding students with the hand holding the rose sound gesture.