One condition - Chris x Gn!reader

Start from the beginning

"I am not your friend." Heather spat out. Lindsay hugged Heather, teasing her about Alejandro and Y/N shook their head smiling.

"You must be the new cohost!" Lindsay exclaimed, realizing you were next to her. "I've seen you in a few movies! You're also an (actor/actress)!"

Y/N nodded, smiling. "Nice to meet you, Lindsay!"

"They know my name!" Lindsay squealed.

Y/N made it a point to learn everyone's names before they were told they were hired to host the show. Y/N just thought it would be respectful.

"You're paying for my dry cleaning!" Courtney told Chris.

"No I'm not. New contracts, remember?" Chris smirked, holding up the documents.

Chris then began to explain his plans for the teams, "Y/N and I are dividing you into teams based on your past performances; Heroes versus villains!"

Y/N and Chris began dividing the teams into their respected status. Gwen ended up complaining and doubting her status as a villain and a boyfriend kisser, and Y/N felt bad for her. However, Chris kept insisting she was a villain, and Y/N didn't want to argue with him too much. The villains team was short, so Chris just gave them the robot.

"With this interesting concept based on our contestants past performances, what type of tension will unfold with all of our most heinous villains put together into one team? How will the heroes respond to it?" Y/N asked to the camera, grinning proudly.

Chris shrugged then smiled shyly, "Find out on Total Drama All-stars."

-

It was time to announce the first challenge of the season. Chris explained that the contestants were to jump off a cliff into shark infested water to find the key to the spa hotel. If they found the incorrect key, they had to drive back.

Y/N explained their idea to the contestants, "I came up with writing little easter eggs in back of the key to give you a clue of how the correct key looks like for the spa hotel. However, there will be shark bait tossed into the water by our interns to motivate you to find the key faster because the sharks will get excited. The easter eggs should be helpful in escaping those sharks."

Chris nodded, feeling impressed by Y/N's plan to add spice yet keep the game same enough to not violate his parole completely. He was too proud to admit that Y/N probably isn't that bad.

Chris and Y/N handed each of the teams a carriage, one for heroes and one for villains. Y/N came up with the idea that the carriages must be filled with ice, and no one is allowed to get out of the carriage to escape that until they head to the cliff or spa hotel or they will lose. Chris thought the idea was wicked yet fun.

The contestants began participating in the challenge, while Chris's interns threw shark bait into the water.

Y/N decided to make conversation with Chris, "So what do you think so far of my first day here?"

Chris laughed, "I gotta admit, I'm impressed, Y/N. I'm still the best host though."

"Of course." Y/N teased. "No one can ever replace you."

"Having a second host is stupid!" Chris complained. "But.. You're not that bad. I like what you added to the challenges. I mean, shark bait? I never thought about that."

"I learned from the best." Y/N winked, causing Chris to blush.

"I.. Um.. That's just wow." Chris stammered, feeling embarrassed for feeling flustered around Y/N.

Y/N laughed. "I did say you were hilarious and clever.. And also very, cute!"

"No one calls me cute!" Chris exclaimed, with a blush clear on his face. "I'm more than that! I'm like a superior king with good looks."

"I just did." Y/N chuckled. "Or did you prefer handsome?"

Chris started to get nervous, as he tried to hide his smile, "Whatever you say, Y/N."

"Okay, okay!" Y/N laughed, smiling playfully. "Now focus on your contestants and stop flirting with me!"

"You're the one doing the flirting." Chris pointed out, blushing as he tried focusing on the contestants.

"It looks like the villains have won!" Y/N said, and Chris glanced at one of the cameras.

"You're right. Let's go!" Chris said, grabbing Y/N's hand. He realized what he was doing, then let go and apologized. Y/N just shrugged, then followed him.

"The door is open! The vultures win!" Chris announced.

The villains cheered, and Y/N gave them all a proud smile.

"Good job!" Y/N smiled.

-

At the elimination ceremony, the heroes met Y/N and Chris by the bonfire. This time, the winners were able to watch their opponents kick someone off before they headed to the spa hotel. The winners also had to send someone to Boney Island to get an invincibility statue as an award.

After the elimination ceremony, Y/N and Chris headed to their separate houses on the island.

"I had a great time hosting with you today." Y/N smiled, walking with Chris.

Chris sighed, then smiled a little, "You did a great job for your first time. Keep up the good work."

"Does that mean you don't mind having a second host now as one condition for your show?" Y/N smirked.

Chris laughed, closing his door, "Good night, Y/N!"

After Chris closed his door, he smiled gently, thinking of how Y/N spoke to him earlier without downplaying his antics and how they had crazy ideas as well.

He really didn't mind Y/N being there. In fact, he felt they made the show a lot more hilarious and clever, as Y/N called it.