Bonus Chapter #2: Just Touch Grass

2nd year

Ayanokouji POV

"Was that good enough?" A tired Shirogane Miyuki asked as he fell down after going through 500 pushups. 

"Yes, you may rest for today." 

"Thanks...can you help me up?" he asked as I obliged to his request and carried him up as he stood on his own, but his legs were wobbling a bit. 

"You okay?"

"I'm fine, Kiyotaka-san."

"Don't push yourself too hard." I said. 

"Don't worry...I can walk." 

I know that my training is difficult but very necessary for his development. 

After all. I want him to be stronger like everyone else in Class S. 

I want to see if I can turn a normal person into something great without the White Room's ideology attached to it. 

I want to see those that are weaker become stronger naturally and to grow better. 

Miyuki was heading back now as he leaves the field. 

"Kiyotaka-san." 

A familiar voice. 

I looked behind me and it was Kazuto. 

"Hey."

"Hi."

We both exchanged greetings as I started asking:

"What are you doing here?" 

"Well, I...I was just watching you and Miyuki train. I was thinking..."

There was some hesitation in his voice. 

Or maybe he doesn't have the right words to speak of. 

"Maybe you can train me too?" 

"Oh?"

"Please Kiyotaka-san! I really don't want to be left behind!" I saw him bow his head in front of me. 

"What are you talking about?" 

"Kiyotaka-san, can we talk first? If that's alright with you." he said. 

"Sure" I replied to him. 

-

-

-

Both of us started walking. 

To be honest. 

I've been pretty close with a lot of people more than I thought I would be. 

Kurumi (My girlfriend)

Miyuki (Shirogane)

Kei (Shinomiya)

Yuuichi

And Ryuzaki just to name a few. 

Kazuto on the other hand isn't someone I would hang out with often. 

I thought of him as just a normal kid. 

Then again, every normal person always has something different to them.

Humans aren't all the same. 

Even though I see the idea of humans being unequal on the negative side. 

There is a positive side that I don't often think of. 

Maybe because my father has implemented me his own kind of teaching that I end up merely seeing everyone as just a tool for me. 

He could've been a tool for me, but I know better.