Short Story #13: Tatsuya Shiba

So where to start? oh yes, my life. Throughout my life, I was never interested in anything other than developing technology. I am the only caretaker of my household with my only sibling, Miyuki. 

I was always fascinated in developing new technology in order to build a new future. But I haven't found a high school yet to enroll in. So, I decided to search for any nearby schools that I can enroll in and then I found one that took my interest. The school was called Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High. According to the info on the school, it boasts a 100% employment and college entry rate. I was intrigued, in fact this school is unlike any high school I've even heard of. 

I decided that this is where I wanted to study. A school that contains students that are elites and geniuses that are capable of building a bright future. It was decided that I wanted to go to this school, however, another thing I found out about this school is that I have to stay there for 3 years instead of going home after, which means that I would end up leaving Miyuki here all by herself. I don't know what to do. This school was the perfect place to build a new future for myself and Miyuki, but I don't know if she would be comfortable in staying at home and going to a different school or have her join me, but no one will look after the house if both myself and Miyuki went to the same school and stay there for 3 years. 

This was tough indeed, but I did end up discussing things with Miyuki. At first, she was very reluctant, and she didn't want me to leave her for 3 years but at the same time she also knows that no one will watch the house for the next 3 years. I thought of just declining the chance until Miyuki convinced me that she will be fine that she'll look after the house. But I asked her on what if she ends up worrying about me and she told me it's fine that as long as I'm fulfilling my dream of a bright future, then I shouldn't worry about her. It gave me the motivation to accept and enroll in ANHS. 

I finally arrived and the school is truly as advanced as its namesake. I passed through the exams with perfect scores with no problems and ended up being placed in a special class known as Class S. It was the begin of a new journey for me, one that will prove interesting. 

Here's Tatsuya's perspective. Even though he had to leave Miyuki behind, and she accepted her brother going to a school where he had to stay for 3 years (or should I say she's planning to see him again regardless ;)), it went smoothly. Also, no Tatsuya does not have those magic powers in this fic since he would be too OP like Lelouch with Geass. 

Anyways thanks for reading :)