Chapter 89: The Chaos continues

Ayanokouji POV

It's the 6th day and so far, nothing has happened yet at least as of now. We suddenly noticed an emergency alert from someone's watch. 

"An alert?" Kurumi asked

"Yeah, wonder why that is going off?" I spoke as the three of us decided to investigate. 

As we arrived deep in the forest, Sudo and his group were already there as we stumbled upon some familiar faces. It was Komiya from Class D along with the girl that got "accidentally" bumped into Horikita back at the sports festival, Kinoshita.  

"Oh my" Kurumi said as she saw this unexpected sight. 

"Sudo, what happened?" I asked 

"I don't know, we just got here, and Komiya and this girl were just lying on the ground" Sudo explained

"They look unconscious" Nanase said as she looks at the two people lying down 

"Yeah, but take a look" I said pointing at something suspicious on the ground

It was a set of footprints that I'm not familiar with. 

"Footprints?" Kurumi said 

"Yeah, and whoever it was, headed towards that location" I said pointing to where the footprints led to. Which was through the trees. 

I have a feeling that someone is watch us but I not going to say anything yet. 

"Wait if Komiya is here then, where's Shinohara?!" Ike asked 

Looks like someone was missing in their group. Oh right, Kei actually reported this to me that Komiya was grouping with Shinohara, it's insignificant info for me but helpful nonetheless in this situation. 

"erggg" 

"Huh? you alright man?" Sudo asked as Komiya started to regain consciousness 

"What in the, where's Shinohara?" Komiya asked clearly in dazed from whoever attacked him or at least that was my first thought since given the footprints are there tells me that someone must've attacked them, and it wouldn't be any mere accident. 

"Come on, tell us what happened?" Sudo asked 

"Well, I think it was around nighttime, I think. We were waiting for Shinohara to come back as she was helping us find firewood until in an instant, we suddenly felt a pain in my leg and suddenly we got attacked and fell of the cliff." Komiya explained 

"A cliff you say?" I looked at where we are, and it looks like they were on top of that cliff before, but someone pushed them off it and fell here. 

"Wait if you guys are here and you were waiting for her this mean...*gasp*, Shinohara!!!" Ike shouted as he tried climbing the slopes. He was frantically trying to climb up as I stopped him. 

"Huh?" 

"Ike relax, I'll join you" I said as we both started climbing up the slopes. 

"Be careful Ayankouji-kun!" Kurumi shouted 

Ike and I reached the top of the cliff as Ike suddenly kneeled to the ground. 

"Damn it! where are you Shinohara?!!" Ike shouted 

"I said relax, let's just look around and..." 

"You dumbass!"  

Suddenly Shinohara came out of the bushes, and she was bawling her eyes out on Ike's chest. 

"Huh? what happened? what's going on?" Ike asked 

"Someone pushed Komiya and Kinoshita and pushed them off this cliff" she said