Chapter 135: One more event

3rd person POV

15 minutes left until the final event of the Overnight exam

Ayanokouji: Sensei

Shigeru: Yes, Ayanokouji?

Ayanokouji: I want to speak to you. In private.

Shigeru: Again? what's it about this time?

Ayanokouji: I suggest we do it somewhere no can hear us. You know very well that your students aren't the type that you could easily leave in the dark. After all, Ryuzaki and Kyoko and knew about where I came from. 

Shigeru: Ahh I see. Very well then. 

They went outside of the auditorium as they headed to the back of the building. 

Shigeru: I think this is a good place. Now what is that you want me to speak to me about this time?

Ayanokouji: About the order of the events. 

Shigeru didn't speak but smiled upon hearing it. 

Shigeru: So, you noticed? I knew you would eventually find out about it.

Ayanokouji: If the events were supposed to be randomized, why leave Amasawa's event for last?

Shigeru: It's her request. 

Ayanokouji: Why did you agree to it? 

Shigeru: I'm not known for my bias. I'm just simply doing her favor to her liking. Maybe you don't know this, but did you know that she was a pupil of mine back in the White Room? 

Ayanokouji just stared his blank expression at his sensei without saying anything. 

Ayanokouji: I get it. It seems you have a connection with her. 

Shigeru: You see, she told me this...

*flashback*

Amasawa: Sensei here. 

Shigeru: Thanks...

Amasawa: Sensei, may I request something to you? 

Shigeru: A request?

Amasawa: Yep, after all there isn't any faculty members to bother us. 

Shigeru: What is it that you want? 

Amasawa: Don't worry it's simple. I just want you to choose my event last. 

Shigeru: Your event last?

Amasawa: Yes. 

Shigeru: For what purpose? This exam should have its events chosen at random. Why would I bend the rules?

Amasawa: You know as well as I do that most of the classes except for one specific class wouldn't stand a chance against me. 

Shigeru: Wouldn't you rather battle him in all of the events?

Amasawa: Nahhh too much hassle. I want him to play my little game. I'm not even interested in winning this exam. I'm more interested in winning against Ayanokouji-senpai. I'd much rather study him during the exam and then we can get the real fun started. 

Shigeru: It seems you're enjoying this school. When did you start experiencing such freedom? 

Amasawa: Meh I never really cared about the White Room. They just bore me now. The only one there that kept my interest is Ayanokouji-senpai. He is the Masterpiece after all. It's quite logical for to study him up close and yes, I do enjoy the outside world. It's less boring compared to the losers in my generation. Heck Takuya ended up being the biggest loser of them all, so I'd much rather have my freedom now than to go back to following their orders. They kinda bore me nowadays plus they'll just use my senpai again.