Short Story #12: Suzaku Kururugi

I've made some questionable decisions in my life but the one that is not is being best friends with Lelouch. I used to be selfish and only cared about myself but as the years go by, I learned that violence and killing isn't the answer because it would be a waste of human life but well, look how that turned out. I nuked an entire city once and I almost killed Lelouch's sister Nunally in the process. I thought I was doing what is right, but I ended up causing more harm than good. 

But in the end, with all of the things that happened in Japan, Brittania, wherever. I couldn't escape that guilt due to the deaths I've cause and even tried to kill my own best friend. In the end, however. Peace was achieved. I didn't kill Lelouch because I knew it wouldn't be worth it. that I wanted to change him, leave this world domination thing in the past. It took a long time but eventually we made up and even started living a normal life again. 

We both stayed in Japan as Lelouch decided that he wanted to live like a normal person again and go to high school again. He wanted me to join him, and I accepted it wholeheartedly. From there he found a school that took his interest known as Tokyo Metropolitan Advance Nurturing High. According to what he said, it's a school that boasts a 100% employment rate and has produced Japan's future leaders. He enrolled us there and there our new journey began. We went through the entrance exams and despite me struggling a bit on the academic side. I did manage to pass the exams all thanks to the fact that Lelouch helped me study first before arriving to the school. 

With all that we both made it and placed in Class S. It's been a while since I've experienced going to school but I'm glad and as long as Lelouch is glad about following his new ambitions in life. Then I'll follow him. I may not be the smartest in Class S, but I have the physical capabilities to get me far. 

Here's Suzaku's perspective. In parallel to Lelouch's story. He didn't kill him in this universe but made peace and stop the war. Just like Lelouch's short story, it's quite simple and understandable how he made it. 

Thanks for reading :)