Short Story #3: Yuuichi Katagiri

Never thought that I would see the day where the nightmares of my past would finally disappear. I guess that coming to this school called Tokyo Metropolitan Advance Nurturing High School has eased the pain a bit. Before coming to this school, who would've thought that people would call me the devil. It's true, I am the devil, because of the heinous things I've done, and that's not going to change. My actions have been unforgivable, even my long-time friends see it too. I've burned too many bridges to get to this point but I'm finally free. I wanted to be free. This is why I chose this school that I've been hearing about as of late. A school created by the government and boasting a 100% employment rate. Hmm, maybe this is the fresh start that I was looking for. Maybe I do want to contribute to society in the future. 

Yes, I am Katagiri Yuuichi, the devil himself, a monster, a killer, but I want to change that. I wasn't expecting much when I started taking the entrance exams. I barely passed on some of the subjects since I've never studied in a while since leaving my previous school. But somehow, I managed to be part of the school and placed in a class full of "elites". I never considered myself an elite of anything, I'm just perceptive and observant of my surroundings instead of being intelligent. But either way I'm in Class S, and I've met a lot of new friends and even met a familiar face in Shinomiya Kei. Whether or not things will go well for me in the future but what matters to me now is...." 

"That I'm free" 

Well this is how Yuuichi made it to ANHS and in Class S. He really wanted to stray away from the things he's done back in those Tomodachi Game days. He wants to be free from the past that turned him to a monster. Yes, he still is evil to the core, but it's a necessary evil for him in which it can benefit him and his new classmates and friends. 

Anyways thanks for reading :)