Chapter 139: Hachiman Hikigaya vs Kakeru Ryuen

Hachiman POV

True or false. 

An event that I personally came up with along with Ryuji. 

It's just by luck that this event went on last. 

I'm going to do it. 

I heard that Ryuen has been humiliated before, this time. I'll be the one that ends him here and now. 

This event I came up with is a matter if he's capable of understanding what is truth and what is fallacy. 

If I'm going to be viewed as a tyrant, then I will destroy the other without mercy.

I've waited a long time for this. 

It's time you and I will settle this. 

"Alright, I will now explain the rules of the event: True or false." we all heard sensei speak as she starts explaining the rules.

Rules for True or false:

1. Choose one representative for your class.

2. Come up with different questions that are either true or false.

3. Each representative will ask those questions and the others will answer. 

4. The student who asks the question will give the answer after the timer runs out after 3 minutes to determine if the student who answered got it correctly.

5. The first student who answers the question correctly gets one point. However, if one of the students got the answer wrong or if no one can answer the question that the student asked then the one who asked the question will get one point. 

6. To win the event, the student from their respective class must reach 5 points. 

7. The first student to reach 5 points wins the event.

Seems simple right? 

But since there is no limit to the kind of questions you can ask. 

You can try anything as long as it's within the true or false question. 

If you don't have any decent knowledge or critical analysis, then it would be difficult to determine if it is true or false. 

Regardless, this true or false event is designed to outsmart your opponent given you can create possible trick questions that would leave them thinking. 

Having 3 minutes on the clock would mean that we can choose to create difficult true or false questions which I intend to do. 

"Alright, with the rules out of the way. Please choose your representatives" sensei announced as everyone began discussing. 

"Oi Ryuen!"

"Hmm?"

"You said you want to settle this? then go ahead, I know you're going to be the representative." I spoke. 

"kukukukuku, is that right? are you this excited to lose to me, Hikigaya?" damned bastard. 

"Lose? I stopped losing a long time ago." I replied. 

"Listen, you think you can pull a fast one on me? You're but a wannabe tyrant and I'm not going to lose to someone like that." Ryuen said with conviction. 

"Tyrant? heh! I suppose I am a wannabe tyrant, but I'm more than just a tyrant. I'm your grim reaper." 

"Is that so? you think you can dig a grave for me? sorry but that won't happen idiot." let's see who's the idiot when I'm done with you, Ryuen.