Chapter 85: The Emperor and The Destroyer (Lelouch/Tatsuya/Miyuki (Shiba) group)

3rd person POV 

Yagami: What do you mean that our groups have been dwindling? 

1st year boy: I don't know but we heard rumors that some of the groups have been retiring not just the 1st years but also the 3rd years as well. 

Utomiya: What does that mean? you're saying that there's someone on the island taking out our groups 1 by 1?  

1st year boy: yeah, I heard that there have been at least three 3rd year groups that had their members retired as well as the 1st year groups. 

Utomiya: What the hell is even going in? this is too strange. Why would there be someone attacking 1st and 3rd years while the 2nd years remained untouched? 

Tsubaki: Maybe the senpais from the 2nd years are against us? 

Yagami: That's impossible, besides those classes don't even have a quarrel with the 1st years and even the 3rd years. Which could only mean.... 

Daigo: It means that there are people aware of that bounty and started wiping every one of those 1st and 3rd years. 

Yagami: huh?! Seriously how did you find us? 

Daigo: It's just coincidence. I happen to be camping just nearby your place 

Utomiya: Seriously just who are you? 

Daigo: I'm just a normal guy 

Yagami: No, you're not. Excuse us for a bit 

Both Daigo and Yagami headed to a secluded spot for a discussion 

Yagami: Listen why are you even trying to side with us? Aren't you my enemy as well? 

Daigo: Enemy? yes, but we do have a common enemy right, The Masterpiece 

Yagami: I see now, you want to take away my chance in proving that I'm better than Ayanokouji-senpai.

Daigo: Actually, it's the opposite. I'm giving you a chance to get rid of the Masterpiece and I know that you're not interested in the bounty since you're only using it as leverage to manipulate your class into attacking Class S. 

Yagami: How do you even know what I was thinking? 

Daigo: You and I think alike, except I'm capable of manipulating even those that are higher than me 

Yagami: What are you saying? 

Daigo: Did you stop and think why the bounty was raised to 25 million from the original 20 million?

Yagami: No 

Daigo: Actually, I'm the reason why the bounty was raised 

Yagami: You? you're joking 

Daigo: Go ask the president himself. He's the one who personally approved it.  

Yagami: Even if you did. Why? 

Daigo: To coerce more people to get rid of Kiyotaka and his class. That class shouldn't have existed in the first place. In fact, it's a threat to every year level and not just those in the 2nd year. Are you going to let them run around and let them win everything or take action and get rid of them. 

Yagami: Why are you even telling me this? Listen, you're also one of the people I want to expel you know? 

Daigo: Are you sure? Mr. president-senpai guaranteed me protection from any possible expulsion. 

Yagami: You're bluffing 

Daigo: am I? I told you about the fact I convinced the president to raise the bounty and made him use the rest of the 3rd years that are loyal to him to go after Ayanokouji. Those rumors about 3rd years and 1st years retiring so sudden in the past 3 days, it was all Class S' doing.