Chapter 94: Power Shift

3rd person POV

Togami: Sakayanagi, can we talk? 

Sakayanagi: Well, this is unexpected. What do you want to talk about? 

Togami: This may sound uncharacteristic of me but, do you really think this class is going to even beat Class S at this point? 

Sakayanagi: What do you mean by that? 

Togami: You said it yourself that Ayanokouji is a genius. Maybe someone beyond a normal human being since the things he's done shouldn't be possible. 

Sakayanagi: But nothing's impossible for him. You witnessed it yourself. He's not an ordinary boy. 

Togami: I know that but he's not the only one, isn't he? 

Sakayanagi: hmm? 

Togami: There was someone else who made it to the top 3 with ease and you told me that he's almost like Ayanokouji. 

Sakayanagi: You mean Daigo-kun? yes, I am aware. 

Togami: There's something more to this, I know that you're not telling me something. 

Sakayanagi: And whatever do you mean by that? 

Togami: This may just be my theory but, what if they achieved this level of strength and intelligence through artificial means? 

Sakayanagi: Ohh? (Hold on is he on to something? No, must be my imagination but this isn't the first time he asked me about how Ayanokouji-kun is capable of these feats) 

Togami: I know it's just a theory I came up with but that is the only possible one I could think of. 

Sakayanagi: fufu you might actually be right 

Togami: I was? 

Sakayanagi: Yes, you're quite observant. I'll give you that but now is not the time to discuss sensitive information. 

Togami: hmph, so you were hiding something from me. You know Ayanokouji's hidden strength? 

Sakayanagi: Yes, but I cannot disclose any info to you even though you are my trusted ally 

Togami: Is that a joke? I promised you that I would provide you necessary info on every class including Class S, but you won't even provide me info that you know all to yourself. 

Sakayanagi: Listen, there are some things that you need to figure out yourself. But yes, I do know where Ayanokouji-kun gets all this strength but in terms of weakness. That has yet to be determined.

Togami: Preposterous, every person has a weakness. No matter how strong they are. 

Sakayanagi: True, but I have yet to even discover one. 

Togami: You already lost to him, so next time when I have the chance to face him. I'll be the one to beat him 

Sakayanagi: That won't happen since he promised me a rematch so don't try to get in my way.

Togami: You had your chance. I thought you're the most intellectual person in this entire school and yet you lost to one person in a class that are as smart as he is. Do you think you're even qualified to face him again? 

Togami and Sakayanagi now exchanged glares.

Sakayanagi: Are you planning to defy me? 

Togami: That's not the case, I only want to prove that even a man like Ayanokouji has a weakness and prove to you that even a pure genius like him can be defeated. 

Sakayanagi: Can you really beat Ayanokouji-kun? 

Togami: In the name of my family, then yes, I will, and you will not get in my way, or I might just consider taking your place as class representative