Chapter 10: Finding Answers

A/N: This chapter takes place at the same time as Chapter 9 on the evening but with different people 

Kaguya POV 

It's 6pm and I am currently in the karaoke area along with Miyuki-kun, Lelouch-kun, Kururugi-kun, Kei-kun. Oreki-kun, Sora-kun, and Shiro-san. We are all currently playing chess with each of us having brought three chessboards. We all agreed to have a friendly competition to see if which one of us can defeat the other in a first to 5 where whoever wins 5 games of chess first will win and the loser will have to pay with the points they bet. I'm paired up against Lelouch-kun, Miyuki-kun is up against Kei-kun, and Sora-kun is up against his own sibling. While Kururugi-kun and Oreki-kun are watching. 

Kururugi-kun wanted to join in but he didn't want to bet his own points. Understandable that he's saving points, but he is somewhat disappointed that points were on the line for our little game but Lelouch-kun assured him that he'll play with him with no points on the line. I've never played much chess before but once I got a grasp on the rules, I was able to learn the game very quickly. The score is currently 4-3 in Lelouch's favor, but I was slowly catching after 2 wins after being at 1 point and now puts me at 3 points. 

"Not bad Kaguya, you're quite the quick learner despite never playing chess this much" he said 

"Well thank you, it was quite easy to figure the rules out, so I was able to do well" I said. Lelouch is very skilled in chess I must admit.  

"BUT HOW!?!" I heard a loud shout, and it was my boyfriend Miyuki-kun. Guess he lost a game or two. 

"Ohh did I win?"  

"What happened Miyuki-kun?" I asked 

"Kei-san beat me 5-1 in his favor" 5-1? that was unexpected, I know Miyuki-kun is smart and all but to be beaten this decisively is quite impressive. I also noticed that Kei-kun was looking at his tablet while playing. Wait? did he seriously beat Miyuki-kun while looking at his tablet? Just how good is he? 

"Really? you lost that bad?" I asked 

"Oi! what now Shirogane-san? do you want a rematch?" Kei-kun said with a smile 

"Fine, I'll bet 25,000 this time!" he said, ara ara, it looks like he's getting a bit competitive now. 

"Alright then, but I hope you put up a good fight this time. I wouldn't want to embarrass you in front of your girlfriend" I suddenly blushed at that statement. 

"Huh? what do you mean?" Miyuki-kun asked  

"It's quite obvious that you two are dating, c'mon you think we're too dumb to notice" I got redder while Miyuki-kun is also starting to get red himself. 

"I-I uggh" 

"Yes, we are dating" I said 

"I mean were we too obvious?"  

"Yes, you were" Oreki-kun said   

While I was composing myself, it seems that Sora-kun and Shiro-san's game is over. Shiro-san beat Sora-kun 5-4. That is a close match for sure. 

"Anyways, Kei-kun what's with the tablet?" I finally asked 

"Ohh this? let's say that it contains information of every student from the first years in every class" 

"Wait really?" Sora-kun joined in. 

"When did you get such information?" Kururugi-kun asked 

"I bought them from the teachers" 

"That must've cost a lot of points if you are planning get information like that" Lelouch-kun said. 

"Yes, I did but don't worry I used the points from the bank and a bit of Oreki-san's points as well."