Chapter 143: A new hierarchy

Ayanokouji POV

It's been days since the exam. 

A lot of things have already happened. 

First was Hikigaya Hachiman.

He managed to do what I didn't even think would be possible.

Defeating Ryuen. 

It seems he really has become his class's strongest weapon. 

His class won by a landslide which through the number of points they gained from the exam. They're now promoted to Class C while Ryuen's class is now back to Class D. 

I suppose I'll look forward to battling him with this new version of himself. 

Second is Amasawa's class. 

Given how her class did. 

They ended up in last place somehow.

I guess with her so focused on me ended up being her class's downfall and an expulsion.

But I don't think that would be her concern and she probably have this planned too in case they try to expel her.

Third was Sakayanagi's class. 

It seems that Horikita's class, or should I say Haru's class is now in Class A with Sakayanagi's class getting demoted for the first time to Class B.

Aside from her sudden defeat. 

I also heard that they expelled Machida as tribute. 

Finally, Haru's class.

I suppose they have improved a bit. 

But that's only because Haru manipulated his way through everyone there and took down every class until he reaches towards us. 

But though I want to fully destroy him the moment the final exam begins there is something that continues to bother me.

That letter...

I got up and checked on the letter again. 

This was really serious when I read it the first time. 

My old man really is sending me an ominous warning. 

But a warning for what I wonder. 

Either way. 

I'll take Haru with me to deal with this whether he likes it or not. 

I headed inside the classroom pretty early as I wanted to get this day over with as I noticed Kurumi in front of me. 

"Good morning, Ayanokouji-kun." she greeted me. 

"Good morning" I replied back. 

As I headed to my seat, I noticed a strange looking smirk from Lelouch. 

"Hey, what's with that weird smirk Lelouch-san?" Sakuta asked as he wore a confused expression. 

"It's nothing, it's just that from what I've heard after the exam. This school really is becoming more and more interesting." he replied. 

"You have been interested in the recent results. I suppose that makes sense." Akira said. 

"Hikigaya's class is now in Class C while Daigo's class is now in Class A. I'd say those are some unexpected power shifts." Aru commented. 

"So, this means that Daigo really is the bigger threat now. I wouldn't mind that." Sora said.

"Besides I'm sure some of you are quite interested in seeing him at his fullest." he added.