Short Story #15: Aru Akise

I was just a normal guy, well at least until I knew about who I really was and that was an Observer. But all that is in the past now. I just want to live a normal life like I always had before. Right now, I'm back to just being living a normal life rather than just watching over some crazy game. 

I pretty much had to start over again since I pretty much managed to cut ties from my supernatural self. Luckily the house that I was living in was still there, and my parents are still there which is good. It really did feel like nothing happened aside from the fact that they told me that I ended up getting expelled from my own school for being gone so long but what can you do. 

Anyways I decided that I had to save up some money and enroll whichever school takes my interest. It took me months but managed to save enough money for whatever school I can choose to enroll. I had to look up whichever school takes my interest. It took me half an hour until I found a school in particular that really caught my eye. Tokyo Metropolitan Advance Nurturing High. This was it, I looked what this school is, and I realized how impressive this school is. A school with all of these facilities that most normal high schoolers don't experience often, boasting a 100% employment rate, and even a 100% college entry rate. A school filled with the smartest individuals imaginable. It was right for me.  

I enrolled in this school and just like that, it was all good from here. I passed my entrance exams with scores reaching 100 and I was placed in a "special class" since they saw not only my talents but also given how the interview went as well. I was in Class S, a class in which the chairman created only for those who have met a certain criterion to reach this class.  

This might just be an interesting journey for me. A class filled with geniuses and some who can be clever in their own way. New challenges, new friends. What more could you ask for. 

Here's Aru's perspective. In this universe, he somehow managed to remove himself from his supernatural past. He wants to live that ordinary life like he had before. Just like some of the other main Class S students, he got here because of how intriguing the school was and wanted to make fresh starts. 

That's it and thanks for reading :)