Short Story #1: Kiyotaka Ayanokouji

Freedom, something that I've yearned for so long. That place has changed me, be it for better or worse. Despite achieving my "freedom", it doesn't feel like anything has changed. I have never had any emotions or experience certain feelings. That man made me into a monster. I knew I wanted to escape that place so that "he" won't use me for whatever ambition he planned. All I wanted was a peaceful life. I thought that I had achieved it when I went to my first actual school, but I always had something in the back of my mind that's been bothering me. I know "that man" will eventually try get me back. but he can't keep me in that place any longer. But I never said I hated "that place", I only hated "him".

I was enrolled in this school so that I can live like any other normal teenager, and then I met some very interesting people as I was placed in a class that I found out that it was created by the Chairman himself. I plan on carrying on my plan of having a peaceful life but that was far from the truth. However, I do want to at least try finding some joy in a school like this, such as people who could actually challenge me. I know that I wouldn't hold back against anyone, but I wouldn't want to end them quickly, then it would be boring. Hopefully I will find my peaceful life as I slowly but surely destroy every class and to prove that I don't need the White Room. 

Hey guys, so I decided to also do some short stories after every three chapters especially in regard to the students of Class S. Knowing what their reason and purpose is on why they're in this school. Whether they are worthy of being elite or not. They came to this school for specific reasons, whether it's by their own choice or convenience. Anyways this will help give everyone context on why they're in this school and how they managed to make it to Class S. Of course, first is the main man himself. Just like in the anime/LN. He wants a peaceful life, and left the White Room.

Thanks for reading :)