Chapter 142: A new king has been crowned (Overnight exam aftermath)

Ayanokouji POV

With the announcement of our win. 

Class S is still on top. 

I should be proud. 

But something tells me that there's something terrible that's going to show up soon. 

"Hey! Kiyotaka-kun!" suddenly I heard a certain crimson-haired boy shouted.

"Come on! let's have a celebration for winning this exam!" Karma said. 

"No thanks, I'm going to bed now." I replied. 

"Aww come on! don't worry, there won't be any drinks this time. Both Kaguya-chan and Shiba-chan kinda not allowed us to have it anymore." he said. Of course, it would be those two.

Though Miyuki (Shiba) didn't scold her brother for drinking since he never drank anything while on the other hand, Kaguya probably scolded the heck out of Miyuki (Shirogane). 

Not my problem though.

"Are you sure you're not coming with us Ayanokouji-kun?" Kurumi suddenly joins in. 

"I told you already, I want to get some shuteye." I said yawning. 

"Wow, your yawn is kinda cute though." Kurumi commented. How is that supposed to be cute? 

"Just leave me alone, I'll see you tomorrow." Before could continue to walk.

I saw someone running towards me.

"Kiyotaka!" it was Kei (Karuizawa) and she looks worried by the looks of it.

After she stopped running and was close to me. I can hear her panting from exhaustion after running.

"Ohh hello Karuizawa-san." Kurumi greeted.

"K-Ki-Kiyotaka!"

"What is it?" I asked as I gestured to both Karma and Kurumi to leave us alone for a bit. 

The two left as we are the only two now. 

"D...Daigo-kun. Daigo-kun won us the exam." the moment she said that. I knew it was going to happen. Sadly though, this means only thing.

"Haru won? against Sakayanagi?" I asked calmly.

"Yes, also he was working with those three other students from Class A to do so." she said.

Three huh? 

I guess your influence isn't limited to your own class now.

Though I knew he would pull something of sorts. 

Sakayanagi is no easy opponent, so he probably had some people sabotaging her in order to defeat her thoroughly. 

So, he made it to Class A. 

This is the worst-case scenario indeed. 

"Kiyotaka?'

"I want you to listen to me carefully." I spoke. 

"Yes, what is it?" she said. 

"I want us to cut ties permanently." 

"Huh?!?"

I looked at her shocked face in disbelief. 

"W-what are you saying?"

"I want you to leave me alone. It's not safe for you to be with me anymore." 

"Is this a joke!? what are you saying?! are you trying to breakup with me?" she asked in frustration. 

I get why she was emotional there but even though I felt some glimpses of emotion.