Chapter 141: Queen's Fall (Part 2)

Haru POV

What a bunch of fools. So far after the first 3 rounds. 

I've already taken the lead. 

At this point. 

Class 2-B: 9 

Class 2-A: 7 

Class 3-A: 6 

Class 1-D: 5 

Tadashi POV

It's going all according to plan. 

*Flashback*

3 weeks ago

3rd person POV

Tadashi: Machida-san.

Machida: Huh? what do you want? 

Tadashi: I know you're planning to usurp Sakayanagi at some point even if you wouldn't consider it. 

Machida: What are you talking about? 

Tadashi: I'm talking about that fact that you were with the Katsuragi faction. 

Machida: I'm leaving now. 

Tadashi suddenly held Machida's shoulder stopping him and gave him a serious look. 

Tadashi: I wouldn't leave if I were you. You're going to follow what I say from now on.

Machida: why would I follow you?

Tadashi: You can trust me Machida-san. Even though I'm on Sakayanagi's side. I never really considered her my ally. 

Machida: Huh? 

Tadashi: Sakayanagi's quite the genius. But her arrogance is always something that's been her weakness. She tried to take on Ayanokouji and failed. You think she's still capable of keeping this class where it should be? 

Machida: What are you trying to say? 

Tadashi: I'm saying Class A is a ship that's about to sink like the Titanic and by that, I mean Class B will overtake them in the next exam.

Machida: That's ridiculous. You think a class like that would be capable of even beating Sakayanagi? 

Tadashi: Maybe you haven't met my boss yet. 

Machida: Boss?

Tadashi: Yes, someone that I've provided both info and points to.

Machida: Points?

Tadashi showed him his phone and revealed that he has 43.4 million points. 

Machida: 43 million?! 

Tadashi: Shhhhhh, I don't need you to give it away. Besides that's not the only amount I have right now.

Machida: Impossible, you have more that 43 million? 

Tadashi: I have connections. Plus, I managed to take away some points from the former 3rd years from the previous school year. 

Machida: Say what?

Tadashi: Don't tell anyone about this but where I'm from. They call me the "Illusive Gambler." 

Machida: Gambler? you mean...

Tadashi: I basically gambled with my points which forced the senpais to do the same. I'm still quite surprised that Horikita-senpai hasn't noticed that situation even to this day ohh that's because I made a deal with the former president himself. Nagumo.