Chapter 157: Countdown to the finale

Ayanokouji POV

"Are you sure we should be walking around like this?" I asked.

"Of course, I mean we are official right?' Kurumi asked while she was holding on to my arm. 

"But should you really do this in public?" seriously you're going to make this awkward for me especially once we get inside the classroom. 

"Please remove yourself from my arm." I said to her. 

"Are you bothered by your new girlfriend just holding you like this?" she asked.

"No, I just don't want you to be too obvious." I replied.

"Aww is Kiyotaka-kun worried about me?" she started leaning towards me. 

She's much clingier than Karuizawa. 

Not that I mind and all, but I just want her to not do this while people could be looking at us. 

I can now sense the jealousy from the boys that are looking at us now. 

This is troublesome. 

"Hi senpai!" suddenly a voice of someone familiar was heard. 

I looked forward and it was Nanase who was holding a clipboard. 

"Hey" I waved at her. 

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" Nanase said. 

"It is." I replied. 

"By the way, I heard from Miyuki (Shirogane) that you're in the student council now as it's secretary." I said as Nanase nods. 

"That's right senpai, I'm now in the student council." she said.

"Well, good for you."

"Senpai?"

"What is it?" 

"Are you two dating?" Nanase asked as Kurumi and I looked at each other before we looked back at her. 

"We-"

"Yes, we are Nanase-san. Him and I just started." Kurumi suddenly answered for me.

"Really? well that's great. I'm happy that you're enjoying yourself more now senpai." Nanase said with a smile as she walks past us. 

"Matsuo would be proud." Nanase suddenly whispered to my ear as she was on her way. 

I looked back at her the moment she said that name. 

Matsuo. 

I suppose this what he also wants in regards of telling me to have a peaceful life. 

"What did she say back there?" Kurumi asked.

"It's nothing." I answered as we continued walking. 

 - 

We arrived at the classroom. 

Well, here we go. 

"Are you sure you don't want to let go?" I asked again. 

"Don't you want to tell everyone?" Kurumi asked back while smiling. 

"No" seriously she really wants to make this embarrassing for me. 

Then again, she's my girlfriend now. 

So, I really can't do much. 

She still held on to me as we walked inside the classroom. 

I'm hoping there isn't too many people inside.