Chapter 124: Christmas Slaughter

Ayanokouji POV

It's that time of the year again. 

I got up and of course the first thing I noticed was...

snow

A lot of it has been falling down for some time. 

Anyways, I prepared myself for my date with Kei (Karuizawa). 

I brought my gift for her, and I opened the door but noticed that there are gifts right in front of my door. 

Well, this is unexpected. 

I have multiple gifts coming from Class S, and even some from Nanami-senpai, Nanase, and even Amasawa? 

It's like Santa Claus just arrived at my dorm. 

But Santa doesn't exist so what I said earlier is more logical than Santa arriving here. (A/N: Sorry kids, Santa ain't real) 

That's a lot of gifts. 

Here's a list of people who gave me gifts on Christmas. 

1. Kurumi 

2. Shirogane 

3. Nanami 

4. Nanase 

5. Amasawa 

6. Kei (Shinomiya) 

7. Ryuzaki 

8. Kaguya 

This is quite a lot. 

I suppose that I could open these all right now. 

Our date is around 9:30 AM and it's only around 9:12 AM, so I do have a bit of time to open these. 

First, I opened Kurumi's.

She gave me a Heart-shaped pillow? 

Well at least I don't have to buy another pillow in case if the other gets destroyed. 

Second, I opened Miyuki's. 

I think this is the first time he's given me a gift. I wonder if this is some added thanks for helping him train for the sports festival.

 Anyways I opened it, and he gave me a t-shirt that says, "God level." 

Does he think of me that highly now? 

Whatever, I opened the third one which is from Nanami-senpai. 

I have a feeling this is another console. 

Speak of the devil it is but it's a PS4 this time with a game called "Tekken 7" along with it.

Maybe I should teach Nanami-senpai how to touch grass. 

She needs to go out more, but since she's the student council president. She technically has to go out. 

Fourth was Nanase's. I opened it and...hmmm, interesting, a new watch. 

Looks expensive too. 

She really didn't need to waste points on something this expensive. 

Either way it's fine. 

Fifth was Amasawa's. I could think of two possibilities of what she gifted me. 

Luckily, it's not one of them, she just gave me a cap that says "husband"?

Okay never mind. 

Sixth was from Kei, and it was a bottle of whiskey?! 

Sorry, but I'm definitely hiding this from you when you visit my room again.