Prologue

Ayanokouji POV

May I pose an interesting question:

Are all human beings equal?

The answer is most certainly no, since all humans have their own unique way of thinking and how they live their lives. These days, people talk about and fight for equality and yet we live in a flawed society where only the rich and powerful are allowed to have better privileges compared to those at the bottom who struggle to climb and catch up to the rest of society. It may sound cruel but it's the reality, equality is just a mere fantasy, people believe that we could all live in peace but in the end, all humans are rated by how they are placed in society.

I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and I'm currently heading to my first school known as Tokyo Metropolitan Advance Nurturing Highschool, I call it ANHS for short. It was a peaceful ride until it was interrupted by a voice of a woman who spoke up.

"Excuse me, sir would you be willing to give up your seat for this old woman please?" the girl asked, her voice being heard throughout the bus gaining the attention of others.

"Why would I do that, lady? Besides there is no reason for me to do so" the blonde boy responded. Judging by his demeanor, I wondered if he is either annoyed by this or he is simply telling the truth. Regardless, he wore broad grin, and his legs were crossed.

"I wouldn't mind giving up my seat" a voice behind me said as a boy with the same uniform as he stood up. The boy had black hair and wearing a soft smile.

"Ohh thank you very much!" the girl said brightly as the elderly woman went to the seat that the boy previously stood up from.

The girl who also wore the same uniform walked up to the boy. I listened to their conversation as I turned my gaze to a girl who was sitting next to me. She had long black hair with gradient red eyes. She was reading a book as she suddenly averted her gaze towards me and looks back at her book after.

I sighed, as I lost interest in the conversation that these two have...

"Hello there, so you're heading to the same school huh?" the boy asked me, I looked at him with an inquisitive look.

"Is there something you want?" I asked.

Just as he was about to answer, the bus stopped and reached its destination.

"I guess we're here, we'll have to talk some other time" the boy said as he got off the bus

As I got off the bus, I saw a gate waiting ahead of me as all the young boys and girls dressed in school uniforms were passing through this gate.

Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School. The school was created by the Japanese Government with the purpose of developing future leaders who will support the country. The school boasts a 100% employment rate as well as college entry. It is an ideal place for those who want to succeed in the future.

"Hey"

"hmm" the moment I took my step, someone called me out. It's the girl from earlier who sat next to me.

"You were looking at me, why is that?" she asked

"My bad, I thought that you wouldn't be interested in giving up your seat like me" I replied

"I didn't, is there something wrong with that?"

"Not at all, I guess you hate getting involved in situations like this, huh?"

"Don't assume that we're alike, I was not going to give up my seat because it wouldn't be necessary"

Wait, doesn't this make you worse than me?

"If you have nothing else to say then I'm off"

I only wanted to share my opinion on the matter but either way we went off to the same direction.

What do you think? we're starting off with the good ol' bus scene except there was a certain boy who gave up his seat. can you guess who? Anyways this is my first fanfic and I decided to make this because I've been intrigued by anime crossovers from fanfics and decided to do one myself about Ayanogod himself and a few other familiar faces from other animes cause it's fun and prevents me from being bored. First chapter is gonna be pretty much the introduction of the entire class and all the other stuff.

Anyways, feel free to give your thoughts since this is my first fanfic and any sort of ideas from you guys are helpful.