Chapter 112: A "fun" snowy time

Ayanokouji POV 

The temperature has gotten lower day by day as winter draws near. 

Of course, once we get to Hokkaido, it will be very cold. 

Hokkaido is the 2nd largest island situated in the northernmost prefecture of Japan. 

Daily temperatures there range from 19.4 to 33.8 degrees Fahrenheit or -7-to-1-degree Celsius

The school made sure we have all the necessities needed for the trip like coats, gloves, and other items.

There was a total of 5 buses ready for each class. 

Class S boarded the bus #1, Class A to bus #2, Class B to bus #3, Class C to bus #4, and Class D to bus #5 

Basically, the buses are organized based on class order. 

We all just simply chatted and make conversations with one another while the rest are simply quiet. 

I also noticed that Sora, Shiro and Akira even played video games on the bus. 

Not that I mind since they would probably be bored with no video games around. 

We made it to Haneda Airport where our flight will take us to Hokkaido at the ShinChitose Airport. 

By the time we got there, we boarded on the local buses which will take us to the ski resort. 

"Class, before we reach our destination, I want everyone to check their phones. The email sent to you are your assigned groups." sensei said 

I then began checking my phone looked at my assigned group which was group 6 

The group members included here are: 

Class S

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka 

Tokisaki Kurumi 

Class A 

Kito Hayato

Yamamura Miki

Class B 

Daigo Haru 

Kushida Kikyo

Class C 

Ryuen Kakeru 

Nishino Takeko 

Class D 

Watanabe Norihito 

Amikura Mako 

Well, this is the worst-case scenario for me. 

Ryuen, Haru, and Kushida in the same group would be extremely troublesome. 

As for the others like Kito, Yamamura, Nishino, Watanabe, and Amikura. I don't even interact with these people in particular 

Although thanks to the info we have gathered, we do have something we could work with in terms of dealing with them.

I should be a bit weary of both Kito and Yamamura since they're both with Sakayanagi. 

Although according to Kei, Yamamura is a nice person with high academic abilities, but she doesn't express herself as much.

Kito, I already know him a bit. He has experience when it comes to martial arts and is close with Sakayanagi along with the rest who are under her.

Nishino according to Suzaku is someone who speaks her mind without hesitation, and she is a bit of a loner herself.