Chapter 110: Six demons, 6th generation

Hours later after Yagami's expulsion at an undisclosed location. 

3rd person POV

Yagami: Where am I? 

Yagami looked around and the room was white 

Yagami: Of course, I would be back here. But I won't lose like this you hear me!? Give me one more chance to expel him. Where are you Ayanokouji-sensei?! I need to have a word with you. 

Tsukishiro: I'm sorry but Ayanokouji-sensei isn't here right now 

Yagami: Where is he then? 

Tsukishiro: I won't tell but you are here to be punished and forced to train once again 

Yagami: I don't need any training, I'm already strong enough to beat him. Just bring me back there! 

??? (Male #1): I'm afraid that you're not allowed to do so

Yagami: huh? 

Suddenly coming inside the room were six people. Four boys and two girls. 

??? (Female #2): Look at you, what an utter disappointment 

Yagami: Who are you people? huh? of course, you're all from the 5th generation like me, aren't you? 

??? (Male #3): Correction, former 5th generation

Yagami: What do you mean former? 

Tsukishiro: You see, Ayanokouji-sensei and I handpicked these six in particular from the 5th generation to participate in a special experiment 

Yagami: Special experiment? How come I'm not told of this?! 

??? (Male #2): First of all, Ayanokouji-sensei from the beginning already knew that you were going to fail because it's quite obvious who your opponent is. Simply put, you were never going to beat Ayanokouji-dono. 

Yagami: Shut up! you think you can do better? 

??? (Male #4): It's not a matter if we can do better job, it's a matter of results and your results is that of failure 

Yagami: So, are you just going to insult me or what?!

??? (Female #1): Listen clown, you could've planned something better you know but I suppose it's not your fault, but you still lost and not just to the Masterpiece. I heard there are also some powerful individuals there too. 

Yagami: If you're talking about Class S then why bother dealing with them? 

??? (Male #3): Ahhh that's simple because while you were so focused on defeating Ayanokouji-san, I'm surprised that you didn't do further research on the others who were classmates with the Masterpiece in that school.

Yagami: Why would I? they're not from the White Room and I have no quarrel with them 

??? (Female #1): They may not be from the White Room, but Tsukishiro-sensei did gather some info involving everyone from Class S because he finds them, intriguing. Just like this one for example *shows a tablet* 

??? (Female #1): You know who this is? it's Katagiri Yuuichi. To think that the Masterpiece would be surrounded by a lot of interesting people. Despite all of them not being from the White Room apart from Ayanokouji-kun, they all have fascinating backgrounds and even skills that the school didn't even know about. Such as the fact that this person, Katagiri-kun has killed three people in the past and was a part of some game made by a mysterious organization. 

Yagami: What in the? 

??? (Male #2): The higher ups did their research on them, and I must say Ayanokouji-dono has a lot of interesting classmates that maybe as much of a big threat as he is.