Chapter 133: The Devil's tricks (part 2)

3rd person POV

Hirata: Horikita-san, they're not back yet? 

Horikita: I don't know. (What's taking Yukimura-kun and the rest this long?)

Kushida: Maybe they really do have bad stomach aches and took a while. 

Horikita: All of them at the same time? Seems too coincidental to be true. 

Kushida: Maybe something happened?

Horikita: Like what?

Haru: Is something wrong here?

Haru then joins in on the conversation. 

Horikita gave a disgusted look towards him.

Haru: What's with that look?

Horikita: You were missing too; we're supposed to figure out the passwords of the other classes and you just suddenly disappeared. 

Haru: Did I?

Horikita: Don't play dumb with me.

Haru: Why would I do that?

Horikita: You're always doing something else. In fact, you seem a bit too calm in this event. Even with a time limit it's like you know something that I don't. 

Haru: Really now? 

Horikita: You have a plan, don't you? 

Haru: You think I would simply tell? 

Horikita: Are you even interested in winning? 

Haru: I do, but you think it would be that easy with especially with those three classes in particular? (Actually, it is)

Horikita: You're right but you could at least try. 

Haru: Fine, alright we have the hints of Class 2-A and Class 3-A. Of course, Class 1-D isn't willing to speak of hints. However, I'll give you a clue about what their task is.

Hirata: a clue? 

Haru: That's right, you see those guys there. 

He pointed at some Class 1-D students that are looking like they're searching for something. 

Horikita: Yes, and what of it?

Haru: Tell me, do you think they're acting strange? 

Kushida: No, but it looks like they're finding something. 

Haru: Exactly. Do you think it's a hint to something? 

Horikita: Like what? hold on, they could be doing a task. 

Haru: Maybe, we can't say for certain but that is a possibility. 

Hirata: They could've just lost an item or something but I suppose that they are doing a task but what is their task? 

Haru: That I'm not too sure but if you figure that out, you have the hint you need to know their password. 

Kushida: Hold on, what about the task that we should do? shouldn't we...

Horikita: Too risky, in fact I didn't even think we would be given such a task. 

Haru: It makes things easier for us and we get a bonus at the same time. But if you prefer using your heads rather than just go for the kill then I won't say much. 

Hirata: Wait, you never told the rest of us the task, didn't you? 

Haru: Did I?

Hirata: Yeah, I saw you telling it to Horikita-san and Kushida-san only. What gives?