Short Story #8: Sora and Shiro

The two of us are known as Blank. No matter what game we play. As long as we both work together. We're undefeated. Up to this point, no one has beaten us. At this point we beat every game that I we could think of. It just feels like we're starting to get bored of life since we already did so much. Well, that was until I found something interesting, it was a school. Of course, I wasn't interested since it was a school after all and we both kinda hate socializing. That was before I started reading what this school was about. It was a school known as Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High. It was a school with all of these amazing facilities and the fact that this school boasts having some of the most brilliant minds and some of them graduated with a 100% employment and college entry rate. I wasn't expecting a school to be not only indulgent but also very strict with its rules which made me wonder if Blank is capable of dominating school. To be honest I wanna treat this as a little game of ours. To see if we can succeed in something that we have yet to succeed......... 

and that's passing school..... 

I really hate studying the same with Shiro, but this school is too interesting for me to pass up. So, I found the contact number for the school and decided to have myself and Shiro enroll there. This was the first time we went to an actual school; We were a bit nervous at first having to interact with people given that we were shut-ins our entire lives, but I guess I just got bored to the point where I would even go to school. 

As we arrived, we already breezed through the entrance exams easily and got placed in Class S. Well, that was easy we thought but it was unexpected that this school has a 5th class even though from what I read, it was only four, but it doesn't matter since from there we met a lot of interesting and brilliant people. Such as Katagiri Yuuichi for example, he's a simple guy and we even played some poker before, which I surprisingly lost. He told me that he never played before and yet he plays like he's an expert. Yumeko, who is an expert in gambling, and we had our little challenge that we're doing right now. Lelouch is another since he plays chess and I've managed to beat him or should I say Blank beat him. But who I think and Shiro thinks who the most interesting classmate is Ayanokouji. The guy is mysterious, wears a blank face, and yet he's as brilliant as everyone maybe beyond that. From there, this is when my excitement grew because I know that eventually, Blank will prove once and for all why we're undefeated and our goal is simple, outsmart the best students in this school especially him, Ayanokouji. I knew going to this school is worth our time. Maybe life here wouldn't be so boring after all. 

That's Sora and Shiro's perspectives on how they got to ANHS. In this universe instead of being "isekai'd" like in the anime, they managed to find out about this school and got intrigued by it. Blank's goal has remained the same. To prove their dominance and even hinting that they want to beat Ayanokouji as well in the future when the time comes. 

Anyways thanks for reading :)