Chapter 3: Intel (Part 4: Class D)

Ayanokouji POV

I'm currently walking down the hall with Sora, Shiro, and Katagiri. Sora and Katagiri who seemed pretty curious about Class D, as for me on the other hand, I was disinterested. I know that I would end up meeting Horikita again, but it can't be helped, I guess.

"Class D huh? you think that they are really that defective?" Katagiri asked

"What kind of question is that Katagiri? of course they are, sensei said it himself remember?" Sora said in a condescending tone.

"Nii I'm hungry" said Shiro, cute I thought

"What do you mean? you just had a full candy bar that Ryuzaki shared with you"

"We do have time to get lunch, right?

Sora sighed "Of course, no problem oh sister of mine" he said as he patted her head.

"Alright I think we're here" Katagiri pointed to the room and looks like we've arrived.

There it is, Class D, I don't know how things will go down, but two things are certain. Either it will go pretty normally or the most likely, very bad.

Sora opened the door and as we went into the room, students noticed our presence were now staring at the four of us. Class D fell silent as Sora looked then a voice was heard.

"Excuse me, can we help you?" the boy asked who was in the front of the class. I'm guessing that he's the leader of this class.

"So, this is the so called 'defective' class huh?" he said in an arrogant manner, I sighed and thought 'way to make an impression'

"Not this 'defective' crap again, what the hell are you one about?" it was Sudo back at the convenient store. Ohh great

"Do you know them, Ken?" a boy asked, must be one of Sudo's friends

"Well not those two but the other two I know" he pointed at me and Katagiri.

Sora's grin started to grow wide, as he listened to Sudo while gripping Shiro's hand.

"You may not be aware of it but, you know this school sorts it's students from classes A to D, the school judges through a system of merit. Meaning you're all classified as garbage"

"What did you say!? are you here to pick a fight or what? Ayanokouji, tell that friend of yours to shut up!" Sudo exploded in anger. Well, there goes those first impressions, but I can tell that Sora is intentionally trying to piss Sudo off. It wouldn't be my idea, but I choose to be quiet for now.

"Sudo-kun! violence isn't going to solve anything, plus you'll get in trouble if you do so, there are surveillance cameras here." the boy said as he tried to calm Sudo down.

"I assume that you must be the leader of this class?" Katagiri spoke up and asked

"Yes I am, I'm Hirata Yosuke, can we help you?"

"We're just curious"

"Exactly! just like my friend Katagiri said, we're just curious about this "class of defectives" that we've been hearing about." Sora replied with a shrug

He is seriously planning to piss off everyone huh? Ohh great, this will be troublesome.

"And what gives you the audacity to walk into this room and look down on us like that? The way you're talking are you sure you're not the defective one here?" Horikita said as she got off her seat and walked towards us. She glared at him and turned her attention to me.

"This is seriously an unpleasant coincidence, you're with him?" she asked me clearly annoyed.

I sighed and replied "You could say that"