Chapter 62: Someone must be expelled (Unless you're from Class S)

Ayanokouji POV

It was already a day after the final written exam and as expected. All of us had a 100% passing rate. Of course, I see my classmates patting themselves or patting others in the back as usual. Even though it is a bit boring that we continue passing exams like it was nothing. It is pretty much better that we all don't fail in every exam. 

Anyways Shigeru-sensei has recently announced that the final special exam will take place next week. While I was listening. I noticed that Manabu-senpai and Nagumo are having a conversation while walking. I decided to ask permission to go to the bathroom to sensei, which in reality I'm not because my real intent is to know what they're talking about. Sensei excused me as I begin to leave the room while everyone has suspicious looks. Ohh great, I guess if you're in a class full of geniuses for almost a year. They're pretty much going to get caught up with what I'm doing. There's no getting past them. 

I went outside my room and saw the two. So, I decided to pretend that I was just passing by which unfortunately didn't work since Nagumo called me out. 

"Hey, kouhai. Come here" Nagumo said 

"Do you know anything about the recent rumors that just occurred?" he asked 

"No, I don't think so" I lied 

"Well then, I cannot wait for next week's special exam I hope your class is ready" Nagumo said as suddenly the younger Horikita arrived at the scene. 

"Alright, tell me why you decided to call me here?" Horikita asked  

"What are you up to this time Nagumo?" Manabu asked 

"Don't worry, I'm just here to meet your sister that's all. What's wrong? is it bad for her Nii-san to meet someone like me" he's clearly trying to provoke Manabu. 

"If you're planning to use her as a threat, unfortunately she would be useless to you" Manabu said 

"Don't be like that, I just want to ask her if she can join the student council" Nagumo said 

"Sorry, but I'm not interested" Horikita replied as she left. 

"Well, that's a shame I thought she would carry on your work in the future Horikita-senpai, but I guess it's not a problem since I already have someone from Class S to be part of the student council" Manabu started glaring at him the moment he mentioned someone from Class S. 

"Don't worry about him, I'm not doing anything to. Besides he is an interesting kouhai given that Shirogane was part of the student council before he came to this school" Nagumo said as he leaves. Both Manabu and I just simply nodded, and I left. I actually told him that Miyuki joined the student council and will serve as our inside man to know what Nagumo is up to and as expected, Miyuki told us that the special exam next week might be something big. So pretty much, everyone has their guard up.

-

The following day I met up with Horikita since I do have something to discuss with her. I know we haven't interacted that much, but she is still useful to me in certain situations. 

"What do you want from me? Shouldn't you be worried about your own class?" Horikita asked 

"You already know what we are capable of so there wouldn't be any point in worrying. As for you, are you not planning to fix this relationship with this brother of yours?" I asked 

"I refuse, ever since you and Class S arrived. That's all he cared about." she said 

"That's not true." a girl's voice intervened as we both looked and Nanami-senpai was there.