Chapter 160 (Finale): Preparing for the Worst (God vs Devil arc aftermath)

Ayanokouji POV

It was the aftermath of the exam where I was taken to the infirmary to treat my wounds. 

I had a massive gash on my head from that kick I took from Haru. 

It wasn't too bad. 

It was the first time I felt pain. 

I may not show it. 

But it actually does hurt. 

Heck it's more painful than letting myself get stabbed by Hosen. 

Either way. 

The nurse told me I'm fine and needed some rest. 

I told her didn't hurt much but she insisted. 

So, I'm currently sitting in bed recovering. 

Though Kurumi, Kaguya, Miyuki (Shirogane), and Kei were all here. 

"You really had it rough Kiyotaka-san." Miyuki said. 

"I'm fine." I said with assurance. 

"But you lost so much blood. You call that fine?" Kaguya asked.

"Leave him alone, I mean just look at him. He still kept that cool face of his intact." Kurumi commented. 

"Okay, so let me get this straight. You managed to get yourself stabbed that one time and made it look like nothing and now you did the same to losing so much blood from a kick like that? What exactly are you Kiyotaka-san?" Kei asked. 

I didn't reply to that. 

"Just let him rest guys, he needs it." Kurumi said. 

"Are you going to be okay, Kiyotaka-san?" Miyuki asked with concern on his face. 

"I told you I'm fine. Besides I have something else that needs to be done." I spoke. 

"What do you mean?" Kaguya asked. 

"Once Haru wakes up, I need to talk to him." I answered.

"Talk? this guy tried to kill you! Have you seen the look on his face? He really enjoyed making you suffer and bleed there." Kei said. 

"I said it's fine. Just please leave." I said as they looked at each other and back at me. 

"Alright, just rest up, okay?" Kaguya said as they left the clinic. 

Well, except for one. 

"You're not leaving?" I asked Kurumi. 

"Want me to help you up? I mean I won't stop you from whatever you're up to right now." Kurumi said.

"I can stand on my own. Just don't tell anyone that I left." 

"Okay." she said while keeping that lovely smile. 

Suddenly before I could stand up. 

Someone who I haven't seen in a while opened the door. 

"Ayanokouji-kun?"

"Hiyori?"

It's been a while since I've seen her. 

Our meetings in the library have been rare since Haru went on his little rampage. 

"How are you? I've heard you participated in a Martial arts event in the exam and took some really painful injuries." she said. 

"So, why are you here?" I asked her.

"Well, I think there's some news that you need to know about." Hiyori replied.

"What is it?" 

Hiyori didn't reply immediately.