Chapter 68: A new war is coming

3rd person POV 

Just before the final exam. Daigo is currently walking down the halls as he encounters the new director, Tsukishiro.

Daigo: I never got to ask. Why are you even the director of this school? 

Tsukishiro: You could say that the professor decides to have other plans since you pretty much haven't gotten the masterpiece expelled and I also told him that you were the one that let him escape despite having him unconscious. 

Daigo: What's that?! how would you even know that? 

Tsukishiro: Why else did the masterpiece manage to survive despite him being down and out. Seriously Daigo, your biggest flaw was showing mercy despite not having any. 

Daigo: I wanted to destroy Kiyotaka my own way. All I did was murder his butler and his son. He didn't lose to me; he lost his loved ones. 

Tsukishiro: Either way, you have failed to bring back the masterpiece, twice so you are going to regret it. 

Daigo: and what are you going to do about it? 

Tsukishiro: I'm going to humiliate you before expelling you as well as the masterpiece. 

Daigo: You think I'll fall for your bluff old man?

Tsukishiro: Are you sure that I'm bluffing? what about this. Since you failed Ayanokouji-sensei. We'll be bringing in new White Room students to deal with the masterpiece. 

Daigo: What!? so, you think I'm not good enough?!! 

Tsukishiro: Isn't that already obvious? besides, they'll also come for you as well. 

Daigo: heh! good luck to them. Whoever they are, they're completely useless against me 

Tsukishiro: We'll see about that 

-

Ayanokouji POV

I'm currently walking with Keisei to the graduation ceremony since Class S already had a head start going there. 

"I'm sorry Kiyotaka, I guess in the end. Our class didn't get to face you" he said 

"It's alright, besides you are still in Class C after all, and I heard from Haruka that you guys have won a lot of events." I spoke 

"Yeah, thanks I guess." Keisei said 

We now arrived at the graduation ceremony on time. All of the 3rd years will now graduate thus they will now leave the school in search for which ever college they will go to. I saw Manabu take the stage as he graduates from Class A and gave a grand speech to everyone. After the ceremony we all went back to our classrooms. 

We are now all in the classroom as Shigeru-sensei congratulates us for maintaining the top spot in among the 1st years. After class we all decided to visit the 3rd years specifically Manabu to give him a good sendoff but before that I went to Horikita first. I found her just as she left the classroom. 

"Horikita" 

"Oh, it's you Ayanokouji-kun" she said 

"Are you planning to visit your brother?" I asked 

"Sorry but my answer is no" she replied 

"Are you sure?"

"Actually, yes I will but I have to do something before meeting him" 

"hmm?" 

"You'll know soon enough, we'll meet later, okay?" 

"No problem"