Chapter 106: The End of Nagumo (Sports festival 2 aftermath)

In an undisclosed facility

3rd person POV

??? (Male #1): Let me ask you something. You think Yagami and Amasawa can actually expel the Masterpiece himself and the Devil

??? (Male #2): I doubt it to be honest, Ayanokouji-dono isn't someone to be underestimated. 

??? (Female #1): Well, he is the Masterpiece after all according to Shiba-sensei. 

??? (Male #3): Daigo-san is also someone dangerous. Out of everyone from the 4th generation, he is the most bloodthirsty of the batch. 

??? (Female #2): He's a crazy bastard. I'll give him that 

??? (Male #3): Those two according to Tsukishiro-sensei, are the most powerful if not the most powerful from the 4th generation and maybe out of the future generations combined

??? (Male #1): Do you really believe that?

??? (Male #4): Yagami-san is considered the best overall from the 5th generation but to be honest, his arrogance would be his downfall. His hatred towards Ayanokouji-san is very strong and given how he failed to expel him in that island exam. Proves that he is on another level of stupidity since we all know how strong Ayanokouji-san is

??? (Male #3): Ehhhh you're right, but seriously Yagami-san is quite strong as well though. Even he's willing to kill Ayanokouji-san without a hint of mercy 

??? (Female #1): Don't worry, Ayanokouji-kun isn't going to lose to a clown like him. Besides, I don't think he's worthy enough to even beat him. 

??? (Female #2): Let's not forget about that traitor Amasawa-chan. I'm kinda disappointed but it is expected since she wouldn't do anything to Ayanokouji-kun because of her "admiration" towards him.  

??? (Male #2): You can't blame her for that; besides she worships Ayanokouji-dono as much as you do. 

??? (Female #2): Hey! what's that supposed to mean? 

??? (Male #1): Quiet, I think I'm already tired of listening to you two for the day. 

??? (Female #2): He started it. 

??? (Female #1): Seriously why didn't Tsukishiro-sensei send us instead? We would do a better job compared to what Yagami is doing right now. 

??? (Male #3): Yeah, besides we're clearly better than him anyway. 

???: (Male #2): Hold on now, sensei didn't tell us to join in, yet. In case he does fail, I think Ayanokouji-sensei will finally let us play and we'll be the ones to bring back Ayanokouji-dono. 

??? (Male #1): Even Ayanokouji-sensei knows that the 5th generation will fail to get rid of him. We already know from the beginning that no one, even the 5th generation can replicate his abilities. 

??? (Male #3:): Seriously I am getting really bored. I really want this training to be over with so we can do all the dirty work from now on. 

??? (Male #1): Let us not rush progress. We have time after all. 

Back in ANHS

Student council's office

3rd person POV

Nagumo: no no no no no no no!!

Kiriyama: You need to calm down president 

Nagumo: Calm?! how can I be calm when I lost again!? I'm having an existential crisis here!