Short Story #10: Lelouch Lamperouge (Lelouch vi Britannia)

War......that's all I've been through throughout my life. Those 7 years have really taken a toll on my morals for the longest time. I've ended many lives and ruled a country. It's a very long story but in the end, you could say that a long time of friend of mine has decided to keep me alive in spite of my crimes against the world. He did this so that he can help me find a new path, something that will finally provide me the peace I needed that I lost for 7 years. He told me that I can live a new life where myself, Suzaku, and Nunally can live happily with no war, no death, but peace. From there things took a while until everything got back to normal. I wanted to stay in Japan since this is where it all began.  

Suzaku and I decided that we can start a new life. Find a new goal to achieve and that goal is to finish school since I never really finished school given my past actions but now, I look to live this new life despite the boredom that I might feel in the future, but I am glad that it didn't come to that as I found a school that took my interest. That school was known as Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School. It's a school created by the government that boasts a 100% employment and college entry rate. It was a school unlike anything I've seen in Japan, so I decided that this is where Suzaku and I would study. It is a school full of elites and I think I would blend in pretty well, as for Suzaku, he may not have an incredible intellect, but his physical abilities are impressive. I passed my entrance exams with ease while Suzaku despite struggling a bit has managed to pass the exams as well. The school consists of 4 classes, but we were placed in what the school considers a special class. Class S. Being in this school, I've reignited my ambitions and found myself a new goal. I don't know where my future takes me but all I know is that I'm willing to face any challenge that comes before me. 

That's Lelouch's perspective. So, in this universe, Suzaku didn't end up killing Lelouch and convinced him instead to live a normal life where there is peace. Quite simple and not much to explain from there 

Thanks for reading :)