Short Story #9: Kei Shinomiya

Well, well, how did I end up in a wonderful school like Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High? Well, it's quite a long story since it mostly started with me playing the Tomodachi Game and along with Yuuichi-kun, we had our little fun and some free money. After all that excitement I got bored again, my classmates think that I barely have a purpose in life since I did end up getting rich. So, I decided you know what, I'm going to find a new challenge and luckily, I was given that chance. I was given a letter from the principal of my school and told me it was from the prestigious ANHS. I've heard of that school before but didn't bother checking it out aside from the fact that I've heard this school boasts a 100% employment rate which is statistically insane. I read the letter and they recognized my abilities both academically and even athletically, I mean I played a lot of basketball, and I am a blackbelt in Judo and Karate. To be honest, a school like that would of course acknowledge skills like mine. So, I decided to accept their offer for a transfer. When I made it, the school was beyond anything I would've expected. With so many luxurious facilities, it's crazy to think that this is supposed to be a school. I took the entrance exams and naturally passed with scores of 100. This alone would've landed me in a better class and oh boy this class is one of the best I've been in. 

I was placed in a class full of other talented individuals. I was excited beyond belief. It was a challenge that I've craved for. So many interesting people and even met Yuuichi-kun again which was a surprise for me. I think the most interesting of all that is in my new class is Ayanokouji-san. I've never met a guy like him before. He constantly had a blank face but he's impressive especially when he fought that Student Council president. This is what I wanted; this is the school where it will keep me entertained for the next three years. My class known as Class S will dominate this school and when they have me as a leader. Nothing can stop us, and you know why....... 

because I'm a genius 

Here's Shinomiya Kei's perspective on making it to ANHS. He pretty much retains his personality from Tomodachi Game but he's more motivated than ever. He wants to dominate all the classes in the palm of his hand for fun and he's showing a bit of respect to Ayanokouji due to that time where he fought Manabu. 

Anyways that's it and thanks for reading :)