Chapter 145: Even the ordinary can thrive

Kazuto POV

I don't know what Nagumo-senpai is scheming right now but I can't let him screw with us any further. 

"There I already told Sora-kun about what we're doing." Asuna said. 

"Good, let's go check out what Nagumo is up to." I said as we both went ahead and followed Nagumo and his group. 

We both kept our distance and followed them. 

Not making a single noise to attract their attention. 

"Where do you think they're going?" Asuna asked. 

"Let's follow and find out." I replied.

As we are about to move, we heard a voice which made us flinch and almost made a noise.

"Excuse me."

"Huh?!" we both thought we got caught but it's not one of Nagumo's goons. 

"Are you two following him too?" the boy who was behind us asked. 

"Umm yeah." I replied. 

"Hold on, aren't you from Class D in the 3rd year? Hinata-senpai, right?" I asked as I became familiar with the boy that was in front of us. 

"Yeah, looks like I'm not the only one curious about what Nagumo is planning now." Hinata-senpai said. 

"Let's go follow him." Hinata-senpai said as we continue to follow where Nagumo is going. 

It's been a few minutes as they arrived at a building. 

"Huh? the storehouse?" Hinata-senpai muttered beside me. 

"Guess this is where they're meeting." Asuna said.

"Then let's go in and find out what they're up to." I said as the three of us walked towards the building.

"Say Hinata-senpai, why are you after Nagumo-senpai as well?" I asked.

"Yeah, when I saw him moving about and talking to those kouhais. I knew I had to investigate." he said. 

"Nagumo is a dangerous man. I've seen firsthand what kind of person he is. But ever since he lost to Ayanokouji-san, I think that made him more unhinged and unpredictable now." he added.

We are now at the front entrance of the storehouse.

"I don't think we should go through the front entrance." I spoke. 

"I agree, let's go to one of the windows on the side." Hinata-senpai suggested.

"Good idea. It's better than the front entrance where they pretty much have the numbers advantage" Asuna commented. 

"Yeah, let's go to the windows." I said as the three of us went to one of the windows on the side of the building. 

Hinata-senpai opened the window for us as Asuna and I went inside followed by Hinata-senpai as he closes the window from the inside. 

Good thing there are stacks of boxes in front of us as we got in. 

So, we're still hidden from them. 

We walked around as we saw Nagumo and the others. 

"Stay put." Hinata-senpai said as we both kneeled down behind the boxes. 

I stuck my head out to see what's going on. 

As expected, Nagumo-senpai is there along with Kiriyama-senpai who is still the vice president.