Chapter 108: Insanity invites chaos

At an undisclosed facility

3rd person POV

Inside a pale room, it was all splattered in blood. 

Dead bodies were everywhere in that room. 

Those dead bodies were that of adults, not just any adults. 

They were well trained men who practiced martial arts, boxing, and karate just to name a few. 

All that stood was a boy, at the age of 15. 

His hair was dark purple and has slight greenish eyes that bare nothing but darkness. 

Just then the door opened as a person monitors the area 

Tsukishiro: My, you made quite the mess here. 

??? (Male #1): That doesn't matter, the admins told me what I needed to do, and I did. 

The boy opened his palm revealing that he was hold a severed finger of one of those men that was already dead. 

Tsukishiro: You didn't even use the weapons provided for you 

??? (Male #1): They're a waste of my time for me to use those. I only used a knife to cut one of their fingers as a reward for myself. 

Tsukishiro: You're becoming as sadistic as Daigo-kun 

??? (Male #1): Don't compare me to that traitor, they told me that I'm allowed to kill if necessary. 

Suddenly another boy and a girl arrived. 

??? (Male #2): Wow you really made a mess of this place again huh?

??? (Female #1): The stench of blood always annoys me but then again, it is rich in iron, so it's bound to smell like metal around here. 

Tsukishiro: You two are already done? 

??? (Male #2): Sensei if I may, I think you should really tell Ayanokouji-sensei to bring us out there. I have a hunch that Yagami isn't even going to come close to expelling either Ayanokouji-dono or Daigo-dono. He's strong but his hatred is nothing but a weakness. 

Tsukishiro: I understand your concern, but he is the 5th generation's strongest. It's better to put trust in him. 

??? (Female #1): Trust? him? I doubt I would be able to. Sensei, you told us the 5th generation has produced a lot of great prodigies as well but why did Ayanokouji-sensei create this generation if you all have faith in that clown? 

Tsukishiro: He considers it an emergency plan, since as you all know. Even Daigo-kun and potentially Yagami-kun couldn't beat the Masterpiece. 

??? (Male #1): Ayanokouji-sensei anticipated that Yagami wouldn't be a match for either the Masterpiece or the Devil. That's why he immediately created this secret program specifically to create children capable of standing a chance against the Masterpiece. You see, the flaw with Ayanokouji-sensei's plan to get rid of the Masterpiece is the fact that even one White Room student is no match for him, the moment Daigo suddenly went rouge, it was now two and sensei brought two to deal with. But unfortunately, Amasawa turned traitor in which their chances have now drastically lowered leaving Yagami to deal with two threats at once. so, from the start Ayanokouji-sensei knew the plan was going to fail because it was just a way to buy time for us to get ready. 

??? (Male #2): I know that we're not strong yet to even deal with Ayanokouji-dono but given how we are plucked from the 5th generation to the next all of a sudden means that he knew that Yagami and Amasawa would fail so that we know what to expect from those two once he lets us out.