Chapter 152: Making a move

3rd person POV

Sakayanagi: I don't think you and I ever had a chat before. You're Ryuzaki correct? 

Ryuzaki: That's right.

Sakayanagi: Out of everyone in Class S, I find you the strangest out of all of them. 

Ryuzaki: Is that so? well it can't be helped. 

Sakayanagi: So, what do you want from me? I'm not in the best of moods right now.

Ryuzaki: I'm quite aware. I'm not here to humiliate or anything. I just want answers. Just like your father, you must know about the White Room. 

Sakayanagi paused and her expression changed. 

Sakayanagi: How do you know those two words?

Ryuzaki: Well, from what Ms. Kirigiri and I gathered up to now. I deduced that you're more connected to the White Room as much as your father's. 

Sakayanagi: And what business do you have with that place?

Ryuzaki: That's classified info but I will tell you one thing. You know and I know Atsuomi-sensei is a horrid man. Why did your father invest in such a project in the first place?

Sakayanagi: Well, since you've been keeping secrets, I'll do the same and keep some for myself. 

Ryuzaki: Well, that's not going to help because something terrible is going to happen in this school. Your father's school. 

Sakayanagi: Terrible?

Ryuzaki: I'll tell you when the time comes. 

Sakayanagi: Did Ayanokouji-kun tell you about me or was it my father?

Ryuzaki: The latter. He and I are friends before I enrolled here.

Sakayanagi: I didn't know that. Just who are Ryuzaki-kun?

Ryuzaki: I'm just someone who wants to bring that man to justice. 

Sakayanagi: Justice?

Ryuzaki: Why does society continue to test their own morals just to achieve something great? 

Sakayanagi: Hmm?

Ryuzaki: You understand what I mean. Anyway, I'll need your help very soon. Your knowledge about the White Room will be useful to my investigation. 

Sakayanagi: Investigation? 

Ryuzaki: To investigate Ayanokouji Kiyotaka himself, I heard that you call him the Masterpiece sometimes. Why is that? 

Sakayanagi: (He really is serious about finding out info like this. Ohh well, I suppose that given my disgraceful loss to Daigo-kun. I have no other choice.) 

Sakayanagi: I have a better idea. How about I tell you everything, if you and Ayanokouji-kun beat Daigo-kun in the final exam?

Ryuzaki: (Again these deals. Well since this is Sakayanagi instead of Kiyotaka. I think she might actually talk.)

Ryuzaki: You'll tell me everything about him?

Sakayanagi: That's right, even a few information that you might not know about. 

Ryuzaki: I see. Very well then Sakayanagi-san. I'll take up your deal. 

Both of them shook hands. 

Days later

Ayanokouji POV