Build-a-bitch (Joni)

Toni (24)
Janet (♾️)

Toni's POV

My name is Toni Braxton and I'm a natural scientist. I'm basically a female Frankenstein. My father taught me everything that I needed to know and it wasn't easy. It took me about fifteen years to learn all about natural science and that's what I do now. I build humans and animals. Well, I haven't built a human yet just animals that can do no animalistic things. I'm working on a human now, preferably a female cause I am a lesbian. I haven't made her yet or even out her information in the system. Let me do that now.

Mmm, what would be her name? I thought about it for a while before I came up with the perfect name.

•Janet Jackson

Personality description

Sweet, loving, kind, soft-spoken, and shy but mean when she has to be. Big smile that can light up any room.

Age?

•Immortal

Height?

Obviously short like me. I love short women.

•5'3

Nicknames?

•Dunk, booty, Jan

Alter ego?

•Strawberry

Description.

Strawberry is a sexual alter ego. Ex; dominant, takes control in bed.

Oh yeahhh! I rubbed my hands together and filled out the rest of the fields. When it got to bust and all of her sizes I got stuck.

"My size?" I asked myself and looked down at my almost flat chest. Hell no. I need something to suck on and play with. Don't get me wrong, I have ass and boobs but I just want Janet's to be bigger than mines.

Cup size?

•38 D

Waist size?

•40

Hip size?

•30

My woman better come out right because I'm just putting random numbers. Now on to her face. She's going to look so beautiful and sexy.

Accommodations

•Nipple, clit, and belly piercings, a few tattoos (randoms and my name)

After filling everything out, all I have to do is press submit. I looked over my choices before pressing the button. Now we wait.

Day 3

My woman is almost complete and I'm so excited. Yes, it takes about three days because beauty can't be built in one day. Janet won't really be like a robot but more like a human. She can swim, sleep, not get charged, and do everything like a human being. Well not really, she just can't have a baby. So if we wanted to have one, I would have to make it. I sat down by my computer and looked at it.

•98% complete

I played a few games on my phone while waiting for my dream woman to be complete.

"Janet Jackson is now complete." My computer said and I put my phone away. I sat up and walked to the chamber. I opened it and smoke filled my face. It soon cleared and I saw Janet. She looks way better than I imagined. Her hips and ass actually match her thighs and her boobs. Unlike these women out here... Her hair is light brown but curly and it stops above her butt. I needed something to tug on to, too. Her skin is almost the same complexion as mine and let's not talk about her face.

BEAUTY!

Her lips... ouuu... her big doe eyes... ouuu... her smile... ouuu weee.

"Hi." She softly said and I damn near melted. Her voice is soft, but not as I expected. I like it though, I did my job well! Janet wasn't naked. She has on a pink Betty Boop crop shirt which is showing her belly piercing and a denim skirt. She also didn't have on a bra so I could see her nipple piercings too.

I did my one.

"Hi, my name is Toni."

"I know that silly." I helped her out of the chamber and she looked at the machine. She then looked at me and I smiled.

"You made me?"

"Yeah, it took about three days but it was all worth it in the end..." I said looking at her boobs. Janet giggled and reached her hand to my face. She grabbed my chin making me look at her. I bit down on my bottom lip while we made eye contact.

"My eyes are up here love."

"I know but I like what I see down there, love." I taunted and she giggled again. She's so cute.

"Toni, did you make me for you or for a project?"

"For me."

"Why? Cause you don't have no girlfriend?" I chuckled as we still made eye contact. I nodded my head and spoke,

"I wanted someone just for me, my type."

"And you made me your type?"

"Absolutely." Janet let go of my face and looked at herself in the mirror. She gasped and turned around, looking at her ass.

"Oh, my goodness." Janet moved closer to the mirror and touched her face.

"I'm literally so perfect." She backed away and then lifted her shirt.

"My lord..."

I laughed, "You have another one too." She stuck out her tongue and didn't see a piercing.

"Where?" I walked over to her and grabbed her waist. I rubbed her thigh and she made eye contact with me. I then ran my thumb across her clit, pressing against the silver metal ball.

"Oh! I like that..." Janet said and then bit her lip. I continued rubbing her feeling her wetness coat my fingers. Janet moaned louder and threw her head back. I peppered kisses against her neck hearing her low moans. I then stuck my finger into her and she gasped.

"Oh god." I sucked on her neck as her walls squeezed my finger. I then stuck another finger in Janet causing her to moan again, this time my name.

"Toniii..." I love the way she sounds when moaning my name. I'm going to have a lot of fun with her. I plunged my fingers faster, creating sloshing sounds. I pulled away from her neck seeing the marks I left. Janet picked her head up and looked me in the eyes. She began riding my fingers and I rose my brow. Janet bit down on her bottom lip and let out low whimpers. I used my thumb from my other hand and took her lip out of her mouth.

"Nuh-uh, let me hear your sexy moans."

"Uhh fuck!"

"That's right baby." I then pulled her into a kiss and our tongues swirled around in each other's mouths. She gripped my neck and deepened our kiss. I curved my fingers inside of her and she moaned into the kiss. She broke the kiss and her mouth dropped.

"I-I'm cumming." Janet stuttered and I smirked, going faster. She grabbed my wrist, trying to slow me down but that didn't stop me. Janet loudly moaned and I soon felt her creams leaking down my fingers. I slowed down a bit, letting her ride out her orgasm. She panted and looked at me. I stuck my fingers in my mouth, tasting her sweetness.

Yup, I definitely going to have fun with her.

***

Excuse any errors 🤓