Let's stay together (Joni)

Toni- 55
Janet- 56

Nobody's POV
June 17, 2023

Today is the 35th wedding anniversary of Toni and Janet. The couple had been married for 35 years and counting. They share three children, Marsai who is 18, Zhané is who is 17, and Eissa who just turned 6.

(Yawp that's me. I'm they child 🤭)

For the past ten years, the children have prepared their parents with an anniversary breakfast, which is different from what was served the previous years.

"What are we going to make this year?" Marsai asked.

"We can make a charcuterie board for them with a lot of food!" Eissa said excitedly.

"How do you know how to say that word so perfectly?"

"It's easy. Charcuterie..." He said again.

"Okay, we can make that. We can have a lot of breakfast foods and fruits on the board."

"And we can put orange juice in a glass to make it look fancy." Eissa suggested and his older sisters nodded.

"Good idea Eis." The three of them prepared breakfast for their parents, well Eissa mainly watched his sisters. Within an hour they were done. They set the food on the dining table and stepped back, taking a look.

"Ohh this is niceeee."

"It don't have no roaches or nothinggg." Zhané said acting like Tiffany Haddish.

"Are they up yet?" Eissa asked wanting his parents to wake up. He is so excited, you would think that it's his birthday.

"I don't think so. I'll check."

"Be careful Marsai they might be..." Zhané trailed off because Eissa was in the room.

"Yes, I know." Marsai crept up the stairs and headed to her parent's room. She knocked on the door and slowly opened it. Marsai found her parents cuddled up on each other, sleeping. She left out of the room and headed downstairs.

"They are sleeping." Zhané nodded so the three of them headed upstairs. They quietly walked into their parents' room and closed the door behind them.

"Awww they are so cute." Marsai snapped a picture of them on Janet's phone and set it back down on the nightstand.

"One... two... three..." They jumped on the bed, careful not to step on their parent's bodies.

"Wake up! Wake up!" Janet groaned cuddling more into her wife. She stuffed her head into Toni's chest and drew the covers over her face.

"It's y'all anniversary! Wake up, mommy and momma!" Eissa chanted.

"The two of y'all are getting too old for that." Toni joked as she opened her eyes. The three of them sat on the bed and kissed their parents.

"Happy anniversaryyyyy!!"

"Oh, that's today?" Janet joked and Toni smacked her upside the head.

"Ouch! After what I did for you-"

"Ew ew! Just hurry downstairs before y'all breakfast gets cold." Marsai said and they left their parent's room.

"Happy anniversary my love."

"Happy anniversary baby." Toni said grabbing Janet's neck and pulling her into a breathtaking kiss. Toni gently squeezed her neck and she gasped into the kiss. She pecked her lips one more time and got up to get ready.

"You are something else..." Janet said and watched as her wife's naked body walked to the bathroom.

***