Mommy Bey (Beynika)

Onika (23)
Beyoncé (25)

Nobody's POV

Onika and Beyoncé sat downstairs in their living room. Onika played with her Barbies and Oscar while Beyoncé watched Criminal Minds. She would occasionally watch Onika play and smile. She doesn't know how she got so lucky with Onika being her little. Just a few years ago she never thought that she would be a mommy or even have a little. Beyoncé knew about the MDLG community and she thought that it wasn't her cup of tea. Her friend, Robyn told her to try it out since she has a little of her own, Lauren, and she doesn't regret listening to her friend. Now, she thinks about how she lived without her little, Onika.

Onika is the sweetest little... at times. Her age ranges from two to five. Onika has been at the little orphanage for a couple of months before being in the care of Beyoncé. Before meeting Beyoncé, she had a mean daddy. His name was Safaree and he used to yell at her. He never physically abused her but he did it mentally and emotionally. When coming to Beyoncé, she was scared to open up to her. Scared that Beyoncé would treat her the same way as her last daddy. Beyoncé was careful with her new little and Onika opened up to her. When she doesn't have her way, she throws a tantrum but Beyoncé always gives in. When Onika isn't in her little stage, she likes to go roller skating, to the mall, and the movies.

Onika stopped playing with her Barbies and looked at her mommy. She admired her bare face and smiled. She loved when her mommy didn't have on any makeup. It made her look prettier in Onika's eyes. Beyoncé noticed that Onika wasn't playing with her toys anymore so she looked at her. Onika turned away and Beyoncé chuckled.

"What's the matter, my love?" Onika heard Beyoncé's deep southern voice say. Her heart fluttered and she licked her lips. She turned back to her mommy and their eyes stared at each other.

"Can you play with me?" Beyoncé nodded and turned off the tv. Just as she was about to get up, Onika beat her to it. She straddled her mommy's lap and looked at her.

"I thought you wanted to me to play with you?"

"No... what I meant was can I play with you?"

"Umm, I'm not understanding baby. It's the same thing, no?" Onika shook her head and reached in between Beyoncé's legs. She knew that she didn't have on any underwear under her shorts so she cupped Beyoncé's pussy. Onika rubbed her hand up and down her mommy's pussy while looking at her. Beyoncé bit down on her bottom lip as her littles fingers touched on her.

"You— you wanna play with me?"

"Yes. Can I play with your pussy mommy? I wanna see her cream on my fingers mommy." Onika moaned and Beyoncé nodded. She got on her knees and pulled down Beyoncé's shorts revealing her wet pussy.

"It's so pretty mommy." Onika said and bit down on her bottom lip. Her fingers ran up and down Beyoncé's clit causing her to let out low moans. Her wetness quickly coated Onika's fingers and she smiled. Beyoncé spread her legs wider and looked up at her little. Onika is a submissive little but she can be dominant at times. Beyoncé loves when her little is dominant, she loves getting controlled by her.

Onika slipped her fingers inside of her mommy's pussy and Beyoncé gasped. She closed her legs but Onika opened them back. She slipped her fingers deeper into her mommy, feeling her walls squeeze around them. Their eyes locked and Beyoncé's mouth dropped. Onika smiled and gripped her mommy's neck. She moved closer to Beyoncé and pressed their foreheads together.

"I wanna hear you, mommy."

"Fuck Oni. You feel so good." Beyoncé moaned out and her little kissed her lips. She slipped her tongue inside of Onika's mouth and she sucked on it. Beyoncé moaned into the kiss and gripped her littles waist. Onika went faster and Beyoncé screamed after pulling away.

"Baby!" Onika smiled at her mommy but never let her neck go. Onika's thumb rubbed Beyoncé's clit in small circles and her hips bucked forward. She was tempted to close her legs but knew her little wouldn't like that. Onika looked down and saw Beyoncé's wetness on her fingers. She smirked and then looked back at her mommy.

"She's wet for me mommy." Beyoncé clenched around her littles fingers and moaned. Onika let go of her neck and lifted her left leg in the air. Her back arched from off of the couch as her head hung back. Onika took this as the chance to suck and kiss Beyoncé's neck. She loves to leave marks on her mommy's neck as her way of claiming her. Beyoncé let out low moans and wrapped her arms around her littles body. She kissed her ear before whispering in it,

"Fuck me, baby..." Beyoncé said and Onika felt her pussy throb. She sucked on Beyoncé's neck and lowly moaned. Her fingers slipped deeper inside of her mommy hitting her G-spot. Beyoncé loudly moaned and her mouth dropped. Onika chuckled and pulled away from her mommy's neck.

"I'm making you feel good mommy?"

"Yes baby, so good! So fucking good!" Beyoncé screamed and Onika smiled. She loves dominating her mommy. She pulled her fingers out and brought them in front of their faces. She stuck them in her mouth and sucked them clean. She then stuck them back inside Beyoncé and she squealed. Her hand reached under Beyoncé's shirt and played with her nipples.

"Mmm, she's talking to me." Onika moaned as her mommy's pussy made noise beneath her. Beyoncé chuckled but then quickly moaned. Onika rubbed her thighs and spread her legs wider.

"You're so beautiful, mommy."

"T-thank you Babygirl." Onika plunged her fingers faster and Beyoncé gripped the couch pillows. She moved her waist against Onika's fingers creating more please. She licked her lips and looked up at her mommy whose head was thrown back against the couch.

"Ouuu fuck baby! Fuck!"

"Mmmm cum for me mommy." Onika continued at the same pace as the two of them eyes locked. Beyoncé bit down on her bottom lip as her brows furrowed. Her hair had begun to stick to her forehead because of the sweat. Beyoncé's legs began shaking and she began moaning loudly.

"Uhhh! Fucking shit!"

"Mmhmm. I want your pussy to cum on my fingers mommy." Beyoncé nodded and her walls clenched around her littles fingers. Her mouth dropped and she looked down seeing her creams coat Onika's fingers. She panted and Onika began to slow down. She pulled her fingers out and saw her mommy's creams on them. She then put her fingers in her mouth and sucked them dry. Beyoncé whimpered,

"I wanted to taste too." Onika stuck her tongue out and Beyoncé licked it, tasting herself.

***

Excuse any errors 🤓