Vampires (Rihnika/Holy Trinity)

Onika (23)
Robyn (24)
Beyoncé (25)

Nobody's POV

Onika and Robyn sat in the living room watching Beast. It's a new movie that had just come out earlier that year starring Idris Elba and Sharlto Copley. The movie is good but it consisted of a few jump scares which frightened Onika. The two were enjoying the movie when all of a sudden, the television changed to the news.

"What the hell?"

"Breaking news, our town is being attacked by vampires. A few weeks ago bats have invaded our town and today we have realized that they are vampires. 25 deaths have been reported by these vampires who are sucking the blood from your body and leaving you to rot. Please board your house and hide so these vampires won't get you. Stay—" The reporter got cut off when about three vampires attacked him. The cameras shut off and the couple stared at each other.

"Babe we're gonna die!" Onika freaked. She felt like she was way too young to die, especially by vampires attacking their town.

"We not gon die Oni. We just gotta do what the reporter said."

"Before he died right?" Onika scoffed and got up from the couch. Robyn pushed the couch toward the front door along with the coffee table.

"Just help me please." The couple boarded up their house and placed their furniture by the door. They didn't have enough wood for the windows so they just left it alone. Once they were done, the two headed to their basement. It's tornado-proof, hurricane proof and earthquake proof but they didn't know if it was vampire-proof. The couple already had snacks and the items that they will need while they were down there.

"How long are we gonna have to be down here?" Onika asked as she sat against the wall.

"I don't know baby. Hopefully not that long..."

"How come you are so calm Rob?" Robyn shrugged. She had been battling depression a few years ago and been wanting to go but since she fell in love with Onika, those feelings gone away. Nicki scooted close to her lover and laid her head on her chest. Robyn wrapped her arms around Onika and kissed her head.

"You know I was going to propose to you tomorrow..." Robyn spoke. She didn't know if they were going to make it. She heard people yelling and screaming outside so she was just speaking from the heart.

"I was going to say yes..." Onika sniffled and Robyn wiped her tears.

"It's okay baby, we're gonna be fine."

"How? We don't know that Rob. They can get down here or morph into bats and come down here. What if— what if we die Robyn? I don't wanna die. I don't." Onika ranted crying. Robyn stayed silent. She didn't know what to say. After a few minutes of silence, the two had fallen asleep, underneath the covers.

***

Robyn was woken up by a crash that probably came from the kitchen. She turns over, in an attempt to wake Onika up but she wasn't there. Now Robyn was beginning to get scared. Onika did not need to leave the basement being that they had all of the drinks and snacks, including a bathroom for them to use. Robyn got up from the floor grabbing a bat and a flashlight. She attempted to open the door but it opened before she could even grab the door knob.

She turned the flashlight on and shined it on the vampire. It didn't budge. Usually, vampires would block themselves from the light but this vampire stared at it. Robyn was confused. These were different vampires from the ones she have read and heard about. She swung the bat and hit the vampire with it but it just broke in half.

Robyn was in shock. This was totally a different breed of vampire. She took a look at the creature and noticed that it had blood on its hand. She was hoping that the vampire didn't harm Onika.

"I didn't touch your girl. This is blood from a cat..." The vampire said. Robyn realized that by the vampire's voice that it is a woman. She took a look at the vampire and noticed that she is very attractive.

"Thank you. You are attractive too."

Robyn's POV

She can read minds and is indestructible. What type of vampire is this?

"A different breed just like you and your girlfriend."

"W-what? I'm a vampire?"

"You were born on a full moon in '81 right and so was your girlfriend, right?"

How did she know?

"Y-yeah..."

"Well then you guys are vampires too, but you're more of a human than a vampire..."

What the actual heck? This whole time I'm a vampire?

"Yes, you are. I explained everything to you girl and she's downstairs waiting for you." I rushed upstairs into the living room and saw Onika sitting on the couch. She looked a bit scared.

"Baby are you okay?" I asked rushing over to her. She nodded at me and opened her mouth to speak.

"Beyoncé said we are vampires and she has to take us to wherever they stay so we can accumulate the vampire ways... I guess." What kind of American Horror Story shit is this?

"Vampire ways?"

"Yeah, you know drink blood, hunting, morphing... vampire ways."

She has got to be joking.

"Sort of, not really drinking of the blood. That's a myth. But we gotta go before the sun comes up." I looked at the time and it was about five in the morning.

"Uh uh ian going nowhere." I said and sat on the couch. I'm not about to leave my home and go to vampire land. Hell no. Get somebody else to do it.

"Robyn..." Onika said and I shook my head.

"You have two choices, you can come with me or I'll have the other vampires eat you?" Fuck no. I quickly got up and rushed to the door.

"Hurry up y'all!" I said and when I got outside all I saw was blood and bodies. Beyoncé walked to this car, which I'm guessing was her car. It's a yellow dodge charger with four doors. It was honestly a sweet ride.

"Thank you. Now get in." Onika sat in the front and I sat in the back. For someone that was scared earlier about being eaten alive by vampires, she is really close to Beyoncé.

"Since we're part vampire, how do we become a full vampire?" Onika asked as she started driving.

"I have to bite you guys and suck your blood." What the fuck? I just sighed and leaned back into the seat.

After a few minutes of driving, I looked up and realized that we were heading toward the end of the road.

"Beyoncé what are you doing? This is the end of the road!"

"I know that..." Now if she wanted to kill us she could've eaten us.

"I bet you guys taste good..." I'm starting to think she only responds to what she wants.

"And do." Alright.

"Stop the car Beyoncé. We're gonna die!" I yelled beginning to panic. She only drove faster.

"Oh my fucking god! Stop the car!"

"Shut the hell up Robyn!!" Onika and Beyoncé yelled at the same time and I shut up. Now, why they ganging up on me? Beyoncé pressed a button and a circle formed at the end of the road. It looked like the door from Locke and Key, but instead, it was a circle and consisted of different colors.

"Hold on tight guys!" She pressed another button and her car began to float. What the fuck is this??! Her car floated into the freaking circle and when I turned around I couldn't see the damn road. I began to panic and I guess I passed out.

***

Idk what kinda ending this is but yeah... smut chapter for Christmas?

And y Janet and Toni not together yet!? Like hurry tf up damn!!

Excuse any errors 🤓