My Husband's Boss (Joni)

Toni (23)
Janet (25)

Toni's POV

I walked into the house and saw my husband's boss on the couch. I could only see her red-toned hair and hear her voice. It's soft and smooth, unlike mine. I closed the door and heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw my husband standing behind me.

"Hi baby."

"Hi." This nigga is irritating, like so bad. I only said yes to him when he proposed because I didn't want to embarrass him in front of his family and friends. He knew that I didn't want to marry him and when he proposed I had no choice but to say yes. That was like two years ago and now he wants us to try for a baby. I don't want a baby, especially by him. Before I met him, I was dating a girl and me being with him was like to get my mind off of the girl but then it kind of got serious. Well, he got serious with me. I could tell that he was really in love with me and I didn't want to break his heart. Now I'm in this deep hole, hiding my lesbian side.

"I want you to meet my boss, she gave me a promotion today." He said excitedly and I nodded. I walked into the living room and saw her sitting there. She had on a black suit with black heels. Her long red hair flowed down her back and I bit down on her bottom lip. She looked at me with her big brown eyes and I damn near melted.

She's so fine.

"Hi, I'm Toni." I said and held my hand out for her to shake. Her soft hand firmly grabbed mine and I smiled.

"I know Lyndell has told me a lot about you. I'm Janet, his boss." Yes, Lyndell is his sassy ass name. I strongly dislike him.

"Nice to meet you. I'm going to change out of my work clothes and into something more comfortable."

"Oh you don't need to do that, I am leaving now."

"Okay, well it was good seeing you."

"You too." Janet said while looking at me. I saw her lick her lips and then she walked away. Damn, her ass big and round like the sun. She turned around and I looked away. I feel like a middle schooler getting into trouble.

***

Lyndell- hey baby, you want to have lunch with me in my office? I can order your favorites.

Yeah, I'll be there in about thirty minutes.

I rolled my eyes as I set my phone down on the counter. The only reason why I accepted his offer is so I can see Ms. Jackson. Of course, I did some research and I found out that she is two years older than me, she has a bunch of older siblings making her the baby of the family and she's from Indiana, Gary to be exact. I got dressed in a white cropped top a long-sleeved ruffled white shirt and a semi-marble blue skirt. I then paired my accessories and shoes according to my outfit.

After driving for about fifteen minutes, I pulled up to his job and got out of his car

After driving for about fifteen minutes, I pulled up to his job and got out of his car. Just as I was about to go inside, I got a message from him.

Lyndell- I'm sorry T, I'm going to have to cancel our lunch date. I have a meeting.