My babysitter pt. 2 (Rihnika)

Merry Christmas!

Robyn (18)
Onika (23)

Nobody's POV

"Are you guys going out again?" Robyn asked her parents as she walked into their room. She saw that they were packing suitcases and yesterday she heard them talking about leaving.

"Mmhmm, we're going on a vacation for a couple of days."

"Two weeks." Her mother spoke and she nodded. After that time her parents left her with Nicki, she hadn't seen her again. Night after night she prays that her parents leave again so that Nicki can watch her. She misses Onika's pussy and the way that she ate her out. At night Robyn would often play with her pussy imagining that her hands were Onika's.

She's down bad for Nicki and she knows it.

"Am I going to be here by myself?"

"Absolutely not, Onika is coming but she's not going to be here until tonight." Her father spoke as he folded his clothes.

"Oh, do you know the time that she's coming?"

"Why do you need to know? I thought you hated her."

"No—"

"Ohhh you want to have a few people over and you don't want her to catch you."

"Well, we're not telling you the time. Serves you right." Her mother said and she sighed.

"Alright fine. Where are you guys going at least?"

"Back home."

"You're going back home for a vacation?"

"Yes, it's our Independence Day."

"Oh, and you don't take me with you?"

"No, you don't deserve to go anywhere." Robyn nodded.

"Mmkay just let me know when you guys are leaving, I'll be in my room playing the game." They nodded and watched Robyn leave their room. She got on her PS5 and played GTA 5. After completing a few missions and killing people, her parents came into her room.

"Leaving now?"

"Yes, did you eat or were you sitting here the whole time."

"Sitting here."

"Okay, there's money in an envelope that's in the kitchen for you but don't use it all at once. I'm sure you can find something to eat tonight."

"Sure can." She smirked thinking of Onika.

"Alright." Robyn got up and the three of them walked downstairs.

"Have a safe trip." She hugged her parents and they soon got into their car and drove off. She closed the door and made sure to lock it. Robyn then walked to the kitchen and saw the envelope. She opened it seeing four hundred dollars. Indeed she wasn't going to use it all but it was good to have. Robyn walked back into her room and turned off her PS5. She grabbed her towel and another item before heading into her bathroom.

Onika's POV

I walked into the Fenty's residence and sighed. I had a long day at work today and then I had to come here to babysit this adult child, Robyn. I went home first to pack a few clothes because I don't think I'm going back home until her parents come back. I looked around the house but didn't see any sign of Robyn. She's probably sleeping or playing that stupid game. I know she didn't leave because her car is still there and she would be in big trouble if she did.

I headed upstairs to her room and softly knocked on her door. When I didn't get a response I slowly opened it but didn't see her in her bed. I rose my brow but then I heard the shower running. I walked to the door and was about to call her name, to let her know that I was here, but I heard something.