Taken pt. 2 (Rihyoncé)

Beyoncé (18)
Robyn (21)

Beyoncé's POV

I rubbed my eyes as I looked around Robyn's house. All I want to do is go to sleep but I don't think I can in this strange house. I can't believe my dad would sell me to a random person. For all of that he could've just sent me here, I probably wouldn't have gone, but still. That was very mean of him.

"This is where you'll be sleeping." I looked around the room in awe. It was decorated with bees and honeycomb-shaped mirrors. The room was yellow with a touch of black and white. It's beautiful.

"How long?" I asked as I swallowed hard. She had to have known about me for a long time because she didn't have this room done in a day.

"How long for what?"

"How long have you known about me?"

"A couple of months." I looked at her with tears in my eyes. I slowly nodded.

"Why did it take you so long to come and get me?"

"He was paying me every other week so when I had all of the money, which was yesterday, that's when I came to get you..."

"What if I don't want to stay here?"

"Where are you going to go? Your father doesn't want you anymore that's why you're here with me." I sat on the bed and sobbed into my hands. I don't want to stay here. I want to go home.

"I-I don't want to stay here!" I grumbled and heard Robyn suck her teeth.

"You ain't got no choice bro."

***

Four months later

I hummed as I sketched a few designs that I had in mind. I haven't spoken to my father since Robyn took me here and I don't plan on doing that. He has called Robyn a few times to speak to me but I declined. He hurt me so bad when all he was supposed to do was love me. Which shouldn't have been hard because I'm his child. His daughter.

At first, Robyn was mean and I think that was because we were getting to know each other but now she's a bit nice. She can cook really well so she gets extra bonus points because I love to eat. I heard the doorbell ring causing me to jump out of my thoughts. I looked around and Robyn didn't come downstairs. I sighed and got up to open the door.

"Hi." I shyly spoke.

"Hey beautiful, you must be Beyoncé?"

"Yes."

"Is Robyn here?"

"Yeah, she's somewhere around here. Do you know her?"

"Of course. I'm her best friend." I nodded and allowed her friend into the house. We sat on the couch and I felt her friend's eyes on me.

"Have you ever given head?"

"No, why would I give somebody my head?"

"Okay, have you ever received head?"

"Why would somebody give me their head?"

I'm confused.

"No that means have you ever eaten someone's pussy or sucked their dick, and vice versa."

"Oh no! I don't do that."

"You wanna do it on me—"

"Onika! What are y'all talking about?" Robyn questioned as she came down the stairs.

"She wants me to give her my head." I said and shrugged.

"Onika stop talking to her."

"Why not? She's beautiful, she looks like she can eat too."