Stepsister (Rihyoncé)

Robyn- 18
Beyoncé- 18

ghettowrites update Frl bro. I miss you 🤟🏾

Beyoncé's POV
November 17

Let me explain to you guys what happened the other day. But before I get into that, he's a little background information. Robyn and I have been step-siblings for about two years. We met a week before my dad married her mother. Which was crazy as hell because it just is.

We hated each other because we felt like our parents are better off with one another. Their both old and have been single for the longest, so why now have they decided to find someone to love and get married?

It's been two years and we still hate each other. Or maybe it's because I'm just used to it being just my dad and me. Whatever it is is pissing me off. Robyn feels like just because she's a few months older than me she can boss me around.

Anyways let's get into what happened the other day. Robyn's bathroom was getting fixed this particular day because she clogged it up with her big ass shit so I guess she had to use my bathroom. Now mind you we live in a mansion with a lot of bathrooms because our parents are the top lawyers in the city so I don't know why she felt like she had to use my bathroom.

My door was closed and I didn't know she was in there because common sense would be to text me and tell me that you're going to use my bathroom or go in the other bathrooms. Well, I walked in cause I didn't know she was in there, and let's just say she is packing. I definitely didn't know she had that. I thought she had a cooch but she doesn't.

It was so embarrassing because we were both staring at each other. Her dick and me. Then she yelled my name and I ran out of my room. Now how the fuck... but ever since then I can't get it out of my head.

It's so big and long and it has to be at least seven inches. Don't get me wrong, I've seen a dick before but hers was bigger. I bet she's putting some men to shame. What an embarrassment to those men...

"Beyoncé?!" I heard my dad yell my name. I looked around and realized that we were in the living room.

"Are you okay? You've been staring at the wall for about five minutes."

"Y-yeah I'm okay." I looked at Robyn and she smirked at me. That ugly ass smirk. Be pissing me off.

"Like I was saying, Monica and I have to go on a business trip." I rolled my eyes and signed. I was going to have to stay here with Robyn's annoying ass.

"When do you guys leave and come back?" She asked and I looked at my father.

"We leave in a few hours and we come back on Wednesday." I shook my head. Today is Friday... five days in this house alone with Robyn. Hell no. I will probably be at Kelly's house most of the time.

"That's a long time. Where is this trip?"

"In New York." I nodded my head. I've been to New York a few times and it's nice. But New York in the cold is like the North Pole.

(It's cold asf out here. I need to move. Literally, be going to school with layers on 🥶)

"Okay, I guess. Enjoy your trip." I said and got up from the couch. I was really tired of them leaving us in the house by ourselves. This isn't the first time but it will be the longest time ever. But like I said, I'll be over at Kelly's house most of the time anyway.

Robyn's POV

I don't know what's up with Beyoncé. Ever since she saw my dick she's been acting weird. I guess she didn't know that I had one. I don't hate her, I just act like it because she's fine as fuck.

The last dude she was with treated her badly. I think his name was Christopher or something but his dick was small. How I know? He walks like he has a small dick. He don't walk like me that's all I know.

Anyways our parents left about two hours ago and I'm currently in the kitchen eating a slice of pizza. I got up to go to the fridge to get myself something to drink.

Juice... water... Beyoncé's smoothie... fruit... bread...

Ain't nothing even in there. I closed the fridge and opened the alcohol cabinet.

Whiskey... Hennessy... Patron... Pink Whitney...

Mmhmm now that's what I'm talking about. I opened the patron and poured some in a cup for me.

"What are you doing?" Beyoncé's long-neck self said from behind me. I turned around and looked at her.

"Taking a shot..."

"Why?"

"Why else would I be taking a shot?"

"Cause you an alcoholic." She said nonchalantly and shrugged. She grabbed the bottle and water called it in her mouth. Beyoncé is not even a drinker.

"What the fuck is that?" She coughed and gagged, putting the bottle down.

"That's what your ass get for trying to be grown and I bet you a lightweight too." I closed the bottle and put it back in its place.

Nobody's POV

It's been a couple of minutes since Beyoncé took a swig of the patron and she's beginning to feel the alcohol. She was feeling some type of way because she was having flashbacks of seeing Robyn's dick. She needed it in her. Beyoncé grabbed her phone and sent a text to Robyn.

Giraffe- Wya?

5head- in the same house with you

Beyoncé rolled her eyes. Robyn's mouth is always smart as hell.

Giraffe- Robyn...

5head- Beyoncé what do you want?

Giraffe- You...

5head- que? are you drunk?

Giraffe- nopeeeessss

5head- yes you are. goodness, you're lightweight ass.

Giraffe- Can you cum, please?
Giraffe- I meant come

Robyn ran her hand down her face. Even though Beyoncé was drunk, she knew what she was doing.

5head- in ya room?

Giraffe- Yes ☺️

5head- alr

Robyn sighed and got out of her bed. Opening her room door she walked into the hallway, heading to Beyoncé's room.

"Beyoncé?" She called out.

"Yes? Come in." Robyn opened the door and saw Beyoncé in a yellow tank top with a white thong on. Robyn took a deep breath as she felt her getting hard.

***

YUHHH ITS D SIMBA 🎁🎄

Follow my instagram @ nippyschristmastree

Excuse any errors 🤓