Together Again (Joni)

This chapter might go in my Joni book so it's basically a sneak peek. The characters ages will be changed to fit the Joni book.

Janet (55)
Toni (56)
Azuree (Halle) Jackson (20)
Skai Jackson (19)
Desiree Jackson (7)
Eissa Jackson (4)

Janet's POV

Today is week two of my Together Again tour and I miss my baby. I miss my children also but I miss Toni more. We've been playing phone tag during the past two weeks and I've only been speaking to my children. When I call them Toni isn't around or either she's sleeping. I've only spoken to her about five times for the whole two weeks that I've been touring. I have a show in about four hours and I'm going to call her right now. If she doesn't answer I'm going to be so mad. I pressed the FaceTime call and it rang for a while. She didn't answer...

"Nooo!" I whined and threw my phone down onto the bed. I miss my baby. My phone rang and I quickly picked it up thinking that it was Toni calling me back but it wasn't. It was my children calling from a Group FaceTime.

"Hello?"

"Hi momma!" They all exclaimed and I smiled, my mood changing.

"Hi my babies. How are you guys doing?"

"Goooood!"

"When are you coming home momma?" Eissa asked me and I shook my head.

"Eis I just left. I'll be home for my birthday but then I'll have to go back."

"Okay." He sadly said and I pouted.

"Don't be sad baby boy. I'll call you every day when I'm on tour." He nodded his head and I smiled.

"Where is your mother? I called her a few minutes ago but she didn't answer." My two oldest daughters, Skai and Azuree shrugged and then they went on mute. I could see their lips moving but I can't make out what their saying. Anyways.

"Hi Des." She smiled widely showing all of her teeth and dimples. Destiny is a carbon copy of me but just has Toni's dimples.

"Hi momma. I miss you."

"I miss you too. What have you been doing all day?"

"Oh! I played Roblox with Eissa and Bigi let me play on his game but I beat him and he didn't want to play anymore." I laughed. Skai and Azzure got off of mute and Destiny went to go and play with Eissa.

"Now, where is your mother?"

"We don't get an I miss you?" Azuree sarcastically asked.

"No."

"Wowwww. Thanks for asking and we miss you too." I laughed.

"And we don't know where she is at." Skai answered but I could tell that she's lying. She's playing with her earring.

"Zee?"

"Hmm? I don't know where she is at either. She dropped us off at Auntie Rebbie's house this morning." That's strange...

"But she's okay though. I spoke to her a while ago but she didn't tell me where she is at." Skai reassured me and I nodded my head. I hope Toni returns my call. After talking to my children for about an hour, I had to get ready for my show.

***

"That was a good show Dunk!" Gil cheered as he hugged me. Every show is a good show. I hugged him back and he pulled away after a while. I just wish I could've spoken to my baby before I got on the stage.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just miss Toni." I told him and he nodded.

"I understand. Give her a call when you get back to the hotel."